FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wing Night Part Deux.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's not going to be a crazy night... there's the barrie BBQ tomorrow, and we want to be alive for that as well..
DINNER AND A PINT OR 2....

NICE AND QUIET. :P
Hey steve, would it be safe if i left my car "rental" at the underground parking by your building?
it's safe there, why you ask? just put in money for the time you're going to be there, it'll keep taking money with no ceiling on the end time.
i figure that parking lot is closer to the subway line than say... my office. so i'll drive there, drop off the car, get a ride to mississauga with meford.

and pick the car up tomorrow morning. its easier to take 1 subway. than 1 subway and 2 busses.
I'll be there 430-ish.

What time can everyone else get there????
I'm lookign at my usual 7-730
I'll be inside strapped to the golden tee game if you're all looking for me!

FORE!
I am shooting for 530-6pm. Which means I'll be late. As always.
So how'd this go gents?
Pretty subdied.

We talked about the site and new developments over 4 large wings and 6 pitchers of keiths.
Hey Andrew, did I miss the metting of the high rollers or were you a no-show?
Sorry I missed you guys but I'm just enjoying a quiet weekend with the house to myself.
2001 ZTS,Sep 17 2005, 04:02 PM Wrote:Sorry I missed you guys but I'm just enjoying a quiet weekend with the house to myself.
[right][snapback]142827[/snapback][/right]

that's good to hear... you were missed tho.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6