FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Let The s**t Games Begin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I smell the winds of s**t flowing downhill.

First Puppet as admin. Although I still see Jay around as admin.

But now, the first runner up of the quitting team, the KING OF KANCEL himself, is now a mod?

Well he does whore the hell out of the place. You know the saying, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Oh, and Anthony, you delete one of my posts, and I know where you live. :D
YEAAAAAAAAH BITCHES...

SCREW THE NEW ADMIN...

FIGHT THE FUKIN POWER//

FUkTARdS forever!!!
wow, the new guy sure has an attitude.

cheers.
Hey man, I never asked for it.

I will do the best I can to make this place better.
oh fer cryin' out loud... I'm going to give a forum to just the whores and bitches.... make bunny a mod of it so you never run out of things to whine about... how's that sound?

:P

yeesh...

Anthony has been a practical unofficial mod for a while now, and about the only reason I catch half the stuff that i do*... so why not make the middle man directly available to the masses?

* bunny, and a few others help out too... I'm not forgetting you guys
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2005, 10:06 AM Wrote:oh fer cryin' out loud... I'm going to give a forum to just the whores and bitches....  make bunny a mod of it so you never run out of things to whine about... how's that sound?

yeesh...

Anthony has been a practical unofficial mod for a while now, and about the only reason I catch half the stuff that i do*... so why not make the middle man directly available to the masses?

* bunny, and a few others help out too...  I'm not forgetting you guys
[right][snapback]136624[/snapback][/right]

mAN, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND,,,YOU CANT MAKE THE BUNNY A MOD THIS WILL SPELL DISASTER AND CHAOS FOR ALL PEOPLE...

..OHH WAIT..THATS ME!!

UMM I VOTE YES!
BOOO! VOTE SCOOBASTEVE FOR MOD! I PROMISE LOWER TAXES, and ABORTIONS FOR ALL, wait... ABORTIONS FOR NONE.... no, wait... ABORTIONS FOR SOME AND MINITURE AMERICAN FLAGS FOR THE REST
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 02:24 PM Wrote:BOOO! VOTE SCOOBASTEVE FOR MOD! I PROMISE LOWER TAXES, and ABORTIONS FOR ALL, wait... ABORTIONS FOR NONE.... no, wait... ABORTIONS FOR SOME AND MINITURE AMERICAN FLAGS FOR THE REST
[right][snapback]136630[/snapback][/right]

:lol: thatrs fukin hilarious

me personally i dont give a s**t whos who and whats what...
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 10:24 AM Wrote:BOOO! VOTE SCOOBASTEVE FOR MOD! I PROMISE LOWER TAXES, and ABORTIONS FOR ALL, wait... ABORTIONS FOR NONE.... no, wait... ABORTIONS FOR SOME AND MINITURE AMERICAN FLAGS FOR THE REST
[right][snapback]136630[/snapback][/right]

That was funny.
BLATANTLY Stolen from the simpsons though.

Don't blame me, i voted for kodos!
Make me a mod. I would be a good mod.

ZOOM FOR MOD!
darkpuppet,Aug 29 2005, 02:06 PM Wrote:oh fer cryin' out loud... I'm going to give a forum to just the whores and bitches....  make bunny a mod of it so you never run out of things to whine about... how's that sound?

yeesh...

* bunny, and a few others help out too...  I'm not forgetting you guys
[right][snapback]136624[/snapback][/right]

So what your saying is not only is Anthony the KING of Kancel, he is also the official FC.Net NARC.

Zoom for mod ? I dont know if we can trust someone with an avatar with such HOT STICK ACTION!
sorry I'm kinda at odds with this thread.... what's it's about ???

and congrats Anthonyd !
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:Zoom for mod ? I dont know if we can trust someone with an avatar with such HOT STICK ACTION!
[right][snapback]136743[/snapback][/right]

Well we'd have a matching pair of KINGS

The King of Kancel and the King of KarbonKrap. :D
again, what is it about ?
Frost__2001,Aug 29 2005, 01:36 PM Wrote:again, what is it about ?
[right][snapback]136761[/snapback][/right]

that steve made me a mod.

i dunno what the big deal is. :lol:
me either, but still, I don't get this thread at all,.............. I did say congrats though didn't I?

I think these nights shift I'm on are getting the better of me..........
meford4u,Aug 29 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:King of KarbonKrap. :D
[right][snapback]136759[/snapback][/right]

KKK! :ph34r:
BAN THEM ALL
Pages: 1 2