FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Socal Bashing Canada Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
saw this on FJ .. Link

and for the lazy/banned ones .. here's the first post

Quote:shikatoi
Captain Spazmonkey

Reged: 02/19/02
Loc: King Harbor  post WHORE warning for SoCal 
      #2417033853 - 08/23/05 01:24 PM  Edit    Reply    Quote    Quick Reply   

This is you official time out, SoCal.. the last few days have been getting worse and worse with the whoring around here. Hijacking threads, getting off topic, all the jazz that our forum is notorius for... but it's that time of year that we crack down and clean house, asking for your cooperation and teamwork in keeping this place tidy. We don't want to have to shut down the arena for a day, or auction some of our kids off to Canada again, so work with me and Rob and our other mods, please.. we don't want to wipe up all the dirty diapers around here.

I cannot get into it..

Hijacking threads... lol.
fj sucks hardcor3 :lol:
Hmmm... wonder why that sounds so familiar... can't quite put my finger on it tho...
that's picking on Canada?
Doesn't sound like it. :blink:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that doesnt count as bashing canada....

Now if sittin' on chrome was involved... there probably would be some real canada bashing.
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure that doesnt count as bashing canada....

Now if sittin' on chrome was involved... there probably would be some real canada bashing.
[right][snapback]136638[/snapback][/right]

That guy is as big a Fuktard as Fuktard Canada.
don't see any bashing there......?