FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ww Wrap Around Spoiler On 56k Beware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got my car all done up and it looks smokin! Washed it up and took some pics today at Wascana Park.

[Image: Bort_Focus023.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus022.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus021.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus020.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus017.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus016.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus014.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus015.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus012.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus009.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus008.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus007.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus005.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus003.jpg]
[Image: Bort_Focus002.jpg]
Lose the front lip + get some rims and your car would be amazing. Looks cool now, but I just hate the xenon lip
Raine,Aug 28 2005, 09:01 PM Wrote:Lose the front lip + get some rims and your car would be amazing. Looks cool now, but I just hate the xenon lip
[right][snapback]136480[/snapback][/right]

I like the front lip, but its opinion and thats fine :) Sadly I cannot afford rims because I'm pooooooor :( Though I'd really like some.
Looks great......need to lose the 4x4 look though!
if the front lip was molded in it would look a lot better.
microbunny,Aug 28 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote:Looks great......need to lose the 4x4 look though!
[right][snapback]136485[/snapback][/right]

There is a reason I don't have it lowered... The streets in Regina are crap, even the good ones. I rub the curbs and whatnot enough already as it is, if I lowered it, I couldn't drive it anywhere. That and I can't afford a winter beater, nor can I afford to have this stored. As it is in the wintertime its a snow plow. If I lived in TO or somewhere else that doesn't snow and had better streets, then I'd lower it. But I don't, so I'll just have to live with it. But its all good, because I love it, and thats really all that matters. I just wanted to show it off a bit.

So please, if all anyone else has to say is lower it, its been said, please move on :)
i like it, even with the stock rims, the only thing i think you need is a drop
Looks good, yeah its hard to lower cars here as well, most car bottom out here in Scarborough (especially Markham and Lawerence). I really like the color and the Mid wing looks great (i have one and wouldnt ahve teh Foci without it).

DAvid
Looks good - if it is in "gravel spec" B)
It looks awesome
Where did you get your stickers for your hood? I would like to get them but not sure if they would go with my red colour of the car.
I like the looks of them on your car though!

Good Job!

Looking good.
Looks good, you should really lower it though :P

The midwing goes with the lip kit pretty well, looks better on your car than it did on mine. And I thought we were supposed to have a photoshoot and represent the SK silver Focus population..
In my opinion, I don't really like hatch backs with spoilers. and this "Wrap Around Spoiler" kinda reminds me of the starship enterprise.... don't know why tho... i suppose am just insane in the membrane. :blink:
Yeah I like it a lot more than on guilty's car. Goes well with the WW lip kit.

I told Bort that i'd by him the Sean Highland rims if he would be my bitch for the year... so far we're still in negotiations. I'll keep ya posted.

No but seriously, you have to aviod 85% of the roads around here with a drop. With the lip it's already 2 or 3 inches lower to the ground. So adding a 2" drop would be a body shop's dream.

guilty,Aug 29 2005, 04:11 AM Wrote:Looks good, you should really lower it though  :P

The midwing goes with the lip kit pretty well, looks better on your car than it did on mine.  And I thought we were supposed to have a photoshoot and represent the SK silver Focus population..
[right][snapback]136564[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I hear we were supposed to do a photoshoot, but I woke up at 9 and Hemi didn't get up and tell me until 10-10:30, but you were at work apparently at that time. We can still go do dueling car pics at a few of those places, the docks and the old university campus would look sweet with 2 cars there!
if you dont want it lowered. put some real suspension upgrade .... SVT suspension kit man !! ;)
wow, nothing screams ricer like a body kit on stock rims + stock height. But oh well. I did it too. Sorta.
car looks great man!

keep doin what ever u can!

nice ride!!!!!!! :D
Looks great Bort, I like the decal on the side of your car, plus I"ve never seen the Xenon kit in Silver before, no offence but it blends to well with the car to really notice it on there.

But really I do like that decal on your car.
Pages: 1 2