FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Disturbing Or Just Hilarious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I laughed ma a$$ off last night. I was surfing the net, on http://www.ogrish.com and came across a video called, execution by explosion. So, being the sick twisted individual that i am. I proceed to click on it. The video starts out with some dude standing there with like 5 guys around him, and they proceed to put thiings in his pockets and tape them there....he's then lead to a little area with a sandwall is surrounding him. the next scene is from about 100 feet away, and he's just sitting there......then BOOM.....POOF GONE......they do this with 2 other people....

I'm like HOLY s**t.....and proceed to laugh. so i watched it a few more time....and laughed even more. I mean now thats the way to go, blaze of glory, oh well, that's my funny story for the day.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??

LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN HOW STUPID, INCONSIDERATE, AND IDIODIC CAN YOU GET...MAN OF ALL THE LOW THINGS TO DO ON HERE...THIS HAS GOTTA TOP IT..

I'M SO DISGUSTED WITH YOU RIGHT NOW./....

HOW THE HELL COULD YOU NOT POST A LINK OF THAT....SOUNDS HILARIOUS! :angry:
ogrish is not a site you want to link to... s**t's pretty distasteful.
darkpuppet,Aug 28 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:ogrish is not a site you want to link to... s**t's pretty distasteful.
[right][snapback]136447[/snapback][/right]

yEAH, i KNOW

Not like there is alot of people on these days to even get offended....

than again this is CrybabyCanada.net

You know i think that video was actually suicide bomber instructors showing how its done...."k, class watch carefully, i'm only doing it once"...

BWHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you sir are sick and twisted...... like it you remind me of my former self

does anyone have the faces of death movies?? lost mine
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :banger:
Slimsride,Aug 28 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:Okay, I laughed ma a$$ off last night.  I was surfing the net, on http://www.ogrish.com and came across a video called, execution by explosion.  So, being the sick twisted individual that i am.  I proceed to click on it.  The video starts out with some dude standing there with like 5 guys around him, and they proceed to put thiings in his pockets and tape them there....he's then lead to a little area with a sandwall is surrounding him.  the next scene is from about 100 feet away, and he's just sitting there......then BOOM.....POOF GONE......they do this with 2 other people....

I'm like HOLY s**t.....and proceed to laugh.  so i watched it a few more time....and laughed even more.  I mean now thats the way to go, blaze of glory, oh well, that's my funny story for the day.
[right][snapback]136442[/snapback][/right]

was that in the video section?........I can't find it....
^^^^^ yeah dude, it was suppose to be in the execution or war sections..and i have been looking for it all day myself again, and i can't find it for the life of me....dam, i wanted a laugh again.

I'm telling you, it's not gross at all, i mean its just too fast an explosion to see chips and chunks and stuff, it's like a magic show, ALACAZAM POOF GONE...BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yow :blink: That's one way to not have to pay for the care & feeding of your prisoners...

...but the wrongfully convicted are sure screwed ain't they :P

NefCanuck