FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: First Ever Ford Gt Street Race Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This car fackin hauls so much ass it makes me sick to my stomach :lol:

http://redworm.net/trmin8r/trmin8rvsfordgt.wmv

The gt is stock and only has 100 miles on it, 3 hours old off the dealer lot. When the driver get's use to the car and it breaks in, fackin watch out :blink:

the trans am is on the giggle gas and is makin 610rwhp and 620 for TQ, badass car but the gt pulled him and only passed b/c the get let up :blink: crazy fackin car

the guy in the gt already has a pulley comin for it to :lol:
that engine ain't even broken in yet, he shouldn't be doing that before 10000km :)
Frig that Trans Am is goddamn fast...

Who are these people that can afford to be out street racing a Ford GT?! Christ...
crazikev,Aug 28 2005, 07:28 AM Wrote:that engine ain't even broken in yet, he shouldn't be doing that before 10000km :)
[right][snapback]136410[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry, your friendly UAW/CAW workers break it in for you before it leaves the plant.

I've recently spent some time at the Mustang plant... the way they drive those cars is sick. I can just imagine the GT. :ph34r:
i assume you read the stories about the cars somewhere else.....but in my view the GT fot it's ass handed to it
Focused,Aug 28 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:i assume you read the stories about the cars somewhere else.....but in my view the GT fot it's ass handed to it
[right][snapback]136417[/snapback][/right]

Oh right yeah, I even forgot to comment about the video. Looks like the GT got ball-kicked.

Mind you, it's not built for drag racing. It would own the Firechicken on a racetrack.
the driver of the GT has more money than brains. A lot more money.

P-51,Aug 28 2005, 08: Wrote:UAW/CAW workers

[right][snapback]136416[/snapback][/right]
please, don't remind me, im laidoff :o <_< :lol:
Either It got it's ass handed to it or it got off the throttle, we all know top end the GT would own that car x10. Someone on svt performance was trailing the cars and he said it looked like the GT layed off b/c of the upcoming car, if it was an empty road i think the gt would pull ahead and own the firechicken. Oh well, the gt did damn good for a car of equal weight and 60+ more rwhp and little more to torque B)

No kidding, that Ford GT got whooped. he may have let off the throttle at the end of round 1 but he was getting pulled on LARGE before he did.

Regardless, I'd take it before the other car any day :)
Rolling starts, aren't the way to see who's best anyways...Like it was said previous take it to a track, or strip. GT all the way baby!!!
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 28 2005, 11:26 PM Wrote:No kidding, that Ford GT got whooped. he may have let off the throttle at the end of round 1 but he was getting pulled on LARGE before he did.

Regardless, I'd take it before the other car any day :)
[right][snapback]136535[/snapback][/right]

The trans am can only go so fast before it gets really really unstabable, 212mph and the gt is still stable. That trans am is makin such crazy power, id like to see a equal hp cobra race it, be very interesting.

Trans am is a beast, mad props but when that gt is fully brokin in it should take it B)
The only defence that I can give to this Ford is that if the Tans Am had no Nos it would lose or the race would be even.........other then that the GT got smoked.

Top speed doesnt mean s**t when your racing in a staight line because nothing lasts more then 15 seconds on rolling start races. Top speed only matters on a track, as mentioned by Rob the GT would win that obviously because it was built for it.
D-Dub,Aug 29 2005, 12: Wrote:The only defence that I can give to this Ford is that if the Tans Am had no Nos it would lose or the race would be even.........other then that the GT got smoked.

Top speed doesnt mean s**t when your racing in a staight line because nothing lasts more then 15 seconds on rolling start races. Top speed only matters on a track, as mentioned by Rob the GT would win that obviously because it was built for it.
[right][snapback]136553[/snapback][/right]

Without nitrous the trans am would of got flattened and sent packing, it's pretty much all the car had. it has like a 150-200shot of Nitrous.

How can anyone really say the gt got smoked? if it let off of course but for most of the race the gt was out in front then the trans am pulled like a raped ape, i don't think there is a way the trans am could pull like that and leave the gt behind.

I might be wrong but the gt had it and should of held it to the floorboards
the guy in the GT was probably thinking, "its a ford, and i want it to last more than 100km" or he was thinking that he just spent $141000 and looked up and saw the gas sign, all that speed made him delusional and instead of seeing $3.00 a gallon he saw $300000, and consequently suffered a fatal heart attack and died therefore relieving the pedal from the floor.

Two possible yet unprobable scenarios
crazikev,Aug 29 2005, 02:18 AM Wrote:the guy in the GT was probably thinking, "its a ford, and i want it to last more than 100km" or he was thinking that he just spent $141000 and looked up and saw the gas sign, all that speed made him delusional and instead of seeing $3.00 a gallon he saw $300000, and consequently suffered a fatal heart attack and died therefore relieving the pedal from the floor.         

Two possible yet unprobable scenarios
[right][snapback]136587[/snapback][/right]
Or maybe they were racing for a pair of Leafs tickets and the GT driver figured they weren't worth the $10 in gas he'd burn to win them. :lol:
GT's ass got handed to it. You see the race wher the Supra was in on it? They had open road and both got taken by the Trans AM.
The Ford got pwned.
ANTHONYD,Aug 29 2005, 04:32 PM Wrote:The Ford got pwned.
[right][snapback]136718[/snapback][/right]

not pwned ... PWN3D
racing in traffic is ghey, tell them to take it to teh track! Then that GT will PwN3d his n00b w/ m4d3 sI(|LLz
Pages: 1 2