FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Is Everyone On Vaction Or Something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow! this board hasn't had many new topics in the last few days..i'm amazed, i keep coming on and nothing is new....is everyone on vacation or something, i'm bored guys...get the hell back on here and post up so i can read something!!
If you listen real close...you can hear the toilet flushing.....bye bye crap
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 04:00 PM Wrote:If you listen real close...you can hear the toilet flushing.....bye bye crap
[right][snapback]136374[/snapback][/right]
LOL to funny
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:If you listen real close...you can hear the toilet flushing.....bye bye crap
[right][snapback]136374[/snapback][/right]

lmao............. :lol:
It is indeed vacation time. I can tell because I get a parking spot at the go station. :lol:
Hello from New Brunswick... :)

God I love this place. Being here is like being in rehab. I've lost all cravings to go to FC.net.
smith21,Aug 27 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:wow! this board hasn't had many new topics in the last few days..i'm amazed, i keep coming on and nothing is new....is everyone on vacation or something, i'm bored guys...get the hell back on here and post up so i can read something!!
[right][snapback]136373[/snapback][/right]

In my case tied up for work and had to go outta town for it too <_<

God only four more days til I get out of the asylum for three weeks, I pray whatever shreds of my sanity are left last that long...

NefCanuck
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 29 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:Hello from New Brunswick... :)

God I love this place.  Being here is like being in rehab.  I've lost all cravings to go to FC.net.
[right][snapback]136913[/snapback][/right]

Don;t leave us!

:lol: