FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Almost Done The System (56k Be Careful)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is what I have done to do date. I love the Hatch so much clearer than the Trunk of the Cavy.

David

[Image: c70b524f.jpg]

[Image: 2d76774a.jpg]

[Image: 12f402b9.jpg]

[Image: 61d19b56.jpg]

[Image: DSC00579.jpg]
I like it, but that's a HUGE ASS box..wow! :o Those subs sure like big boxes.

If you could move/hide the wires going to the amp at the top it would make it look cleaner. :) But I'm sure you know that already.
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 26 2005, 08:57 AM Wrote:I like it, but that's a HUGE ASS box..wow! :o Those subs sure like big boxes.

If you could move/hide the wires going to the amp at the top it would make it look cleaner. :) But I'm sure you know that already.
[right][snapback]136151[/snapback][/right]
Yeah the wires are not hidden yet because Im still waiting on the Capacitors. I looking to get a 20 Farad. And that is the JL HO box made for the W7. Big but sounds great, I use my Jimmy for moving stuff.

David
I had a big box like that once and it's killed by gas mileage. I can thank Flo for giving me like 150km more on my tank. :D
Wowwww Weeeeee!
WOW!!! That box has a fat @$$ lol..looks good tho, love you deck also
That's some beautiful equipment. It brings tears to my eyes. Deck is awesome and hey what else could I say about a W7.
Sub = Awesome
Amp = Awesome
Deck = Awesome

Box?! = fackin awesome

Looks great Dave. When are you gonna be at Kennedy Commons Timmies next? I wanna come hear that thing in person!

Also, what are you doing with your Stock SVT sub box? That little 8" thing? Can I take it off your hands? Let me know :) Thanks
Raine,Aug 28 2005, 03:29 AM Wrote:Sub = Awesome
Amp = Awesome
Deck = Awesome

Box?! = fackin awesome

Looks great Dave. When are you gonna be at Kennedy Commons Timmies next? I wanna come hear that thing in person!

Also, what are you doing with your Stock SVT sub box? That little 8" thing? Can I take it off your hands? Let me know :) Thanks
[right][snapback]136411[/snapback][/right]
Ill be at timmies this Wednesday, and The SVT box is jammed in their tight. I built a filler panel on the other side to match, if I pull the SVT box out the trunk would look odd.

David
I thought my set up with 2 12" subs would take up the hatch area, damn!!! I guess you will not have a problem with the box sliding around much...
Sweet mother of christ!

Unbelieveable.
Does the hatch stay closed with all the bass hitting against it? :D

That is one monstrous box, I cant imagine putting something that big in my car. But for guys who want bass I guess that's the way to go. Have you noticed the car being a little slower with all the weight in the rear?
I'll see you this wednesday then man... this thing probably pounds like a jackhammer... is it a 12w7?
Yeah its a W7, as for slowing down the car, its not to bad, its like always having another person in the car (the air conditioning does a lot more slowing down than the system). The total system weight is likely 150-200lbs, as for gas mileage no signifigant change 500k to a tank.
JL w7s are retarded. But retarded like in a good retarded way, like retarded loud.

While I am just simply mentally retarded.
Awesome man, Makes me wish my system wasnt all incomplete and haggard.
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:Awesome man,  Makes me wish my system wasnt all incomplete and haggard.
[right][snapback]136745[/snapback][/right]

what's the trouble with it?
meh, i'll start another thread or something.. no sense taking this thread OT.

EDIT: Reasons of system ghettoness added to my whoring thread in OT.