FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Vents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mycar005.jpg]

okay guys, i'm thinking of installing neons in my vents...but i'm not sure how accessible they are. Also, i'm thinking of painting all my vent thingy ma bobs, the same color as my car, as well as some other parts and pieces. IE, bezel around stereo too. I'm changing my Guages to white indiglo from speedhut, as well as installing a brushed aluminum bezel around them.

So going back to the vents....does anyone have a so called MAP of these things? or is there anything posted that shows where the all go, etc.

and i need something to fill in that HUGE boring space on the dash on passenger side.

thanks in advance
try goin to:

http://www.ffoc.co.uk

c if that helps, its all from europe and they might have somthing in the " how to section"
i dunno if it helps or not but just thought i would let ya know
man that 05 dash's are boringgg ... as for your neons in the vents ... its pretty simple .. just get some of those small LED lights and put one or 2 sticking through the inside of them .. then just run allthe wires back to a switch and some resistors.

I'll try and find the How-to that i had b4
go to www.focushacks.com they have a how to on putting the led's in the vents, as for the 05's, i couldn't tell you anything, but with the 00-04, it's rather simple

[Image: 99f6ae45.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]
neons in ones vents :rolleyes: