FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Some Good Travelling Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
O
A
S
I
S
lol yeah dream theatre live at the budakon is a wicked cd. i dunno how they play so fast on some of those riffs
hollow years: good tune

i'm working on the latest theory of a deadman
and the new foo's is good too
Steely Dan Greatest hits

An essential for road trips.
j3rt,Aug 26 2005, 05:08 PM Wrote:What ever happened to "it's my car, my tunes, get out and walk if you don't like it".  I'd be taking care of Numero Uno first.  When you take their car on a long distance jaunt, they can pick.
[right][snapback]136230[/snapback][/right]

Lemme put it this way. I would not like the wrath of my mother during my vacation.
Oscar The Grouch,Aug 29 2005, 05:31 PM Wrote:
j3rt,Aug 26 2005, 05:08 PM Wrote:What ever happened to "it's my car, my tunes, get out and walk if you don't like it".  I'd be taking care of Numero Uno first.  When you take their car on a long distance jaunt, they can pick.
[right][snapback]136230[/snapback][/right]

Lemme put it this way. I would not like the wrath of my mother during my vacation.
[right][snapback]136914[/snapback][/right]
Lol... My parents know when they in my vehicle they listen to my tunes. and vice versa tho. But my dad likes some of the same things as me. As long as it's got a good beat and sounds good it's all good.
Lol... i just dont care... .like it dont like it whatever. my parents dont care as long as its not too loud, one day i was driving with my dad, i wouldnt turn the music down. lol so he took off my faceplate and wouldnt give it back till we reached our destination.
Take some old school driving music too if you can stomach it.

I mean what's a road trip without a few oldies from the Beach Boys & Jan & Dean? :D

NefCanuck
LOL, he's allready in newbrunswick. I think its a bit late.
just bring magical trevor with you, muhuhahahah
Pages: 1 2