FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rim Size Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If everything falls into place, I may be able to "update" the year of Focus I drive
( translation, I might be able to buy a newer used Focus, hopefully 05-07 )
My 00 ZTS won't get me anything but $50.00 from the wreckers, oh, sorry, recycler..............
Anyhow, the big question is, can I put my 15 inch stock alloys on the 05-07 focus?
I think the 00-04 15 inch rims look very good on the focus.
IIRC the 15's should fit fine.

When it comes wrecker time we should have a focuscanada pillage the focus day. Once everybody took the parts they want(and paid what you want for them), we can give your car the beating it so deserves...

Then call doms :)

hardk0re,Jun 3 2009, 09:40 AM Wrote:IIRC the 15's should fit fine.

When it comes wrecker time we should have a focuscanada pillage the focus day.  Once everybody took the parts they want(and paid what you want for them), we can give your car the beating it so deserves...

Then call doms :)
[right][snapback]288722[/snapback][/right]
It gets beaten everyday....... :(
Hey, we did that back in college back in the day. Organized a beater car to be beaten on, a sledgehammer, charged a buck a swing and everything collected went to charity (The car looked pretty bad after we were through with it too, managed to cave in the roof in addition to pounding the rest of the car to crap :lol:)

NefCanuck
I've got the sledge hammers ready and waiting lol. :D
Scorcher000,Jun 3 2009, 10:16 AM Wrote:I've got the sludge hammers ready and waiting lol. :D
[right][snapback]288728[/snapback][/right]

John you crack me up LOL ... the "e" is no where near the "u" on the keyboard so I'm thinkin' this isn't a typo ...
I'm used to calling it a sludge hammer for better sludge off of transport truck wheels.
Sry about that.
Scorcher000,Jun 3 2009, 10:25 AM Wrote:I'm used to calling it a sludge hammer for better sludge off of transport truck wheels.
Sry about that.
[right][snapback]288731[/snapback][/right]
Nothing to be sorry about ... you gave me a chuckle - thought I'd share.
Gentlemen,
Please, this is my "beloved daily driver" still.
And now to get back on topic, yes, your 15" rims will fit over the standard brakes on an 05-07 focus (I can't speak for an ST as I have no experience there). I use the older style 15" rims for my winter tires on my 07' ZX4.

-George
I remember i was beating on Honda Civic at Ford show & shine 2 years ago.
I beat mine daily, unless the wife wants to do it. Ok back on topic. :D
lmfao and yes the 15" will wit the ST Rears too.