FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Is Your Isp?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who is your ISP for internet? if you have more than one, please tell us your Primary internet provider. I chose Other, because I use a 3rd party DSL re-seller called Teksaavy DSL, works for me! My Second choise is Rogers GPRS/EDGE data that I use for work.
Robbers high speed. Don't get me wrong I HATE Rogers and if there was another option I'd use it.
Cogeco
Cogeco...
I'm surprised you didn't put that one up there, its a popular one... everyone I pretty much know has Cogeco
cogeco, shaw dont count....

actually lol according to paolo's list, nobody outside the gta counts. lol
Cogeco and Shaw are both Rogers.
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 25 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:Cogeco...
I'm surprised you didn't put that one up there, its a popular one... everyone I pretty much know has Cogeco
[right][snapback]136017[/snapback][/right]

i only had room for 10 entries, if jason fixed it, i would have included cogeco and videotron, but for now, just choose Rogers anyways if u have cogeco. it wont matter to me.
SASKTEL

HOLLA AT CHA BOI!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHH!!
Bell Sympatico!!!! :blink:
Accesscommunications AKA Cable Regina
Shaw Digital.... I do not accociate with Rogers they are nothing on the west coast.
I've got Mountain Cable
FociPhil,Aug 25 2005, 11:21 PM Wrote:SASKTEL

HOLLA AT CHA BOI!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHH!!
[right][snapback]136033[/snapback][/right]

same here
bluetoy,Aug 25 2005, 06:00 PM Wrote:Cogeco and Shaw are both Rogers.
[right][snapback]136028[/snapback][/right]

Nope.. Shaw is a completely different entity... Shaw and Rogers swapped reigions... where once Rogers was only out west and Shaw held most of ontario, they agreed to do a straight trade... Rogers now controls GTA where Shaw has the West...

Cogeco's affliation with Rogers is kinda dodgy... it's like how Rogers owns Sprint Canada, but won't tell you that or give you any perks for being a Rogers customer thru Sprint... kinda weird.

I'll be honest with you... even tho I'm a Rogers Employee, I preferred my Sympatico high speed ultra to Rogers Yahoo! High Speed Extreme... although Extreme is faster, I found the Sympatico more reliable... of course, I get 1/2 price internet so why am I complaining :P
Sympatico has been good for me the last 6 years.
Im banned from using phone line internet from Bell.... :/

Therefore I use rogers.
Stinkpatico member here.
Sympatico. 5mbps down, 800kbps up... all the time, every time.

Rogers extreme couldn't run both my internet and TV at full bandwidth.... one of the perks of living in an appartment building... the infrastructure sucks.
tdot-zx3,Aug 26 2005, 09: Wrote:Im banned from using phone line internet from Bell.... :/

Therefore I use rogers.
[right][snapback]136159[/snapback][/right]
Does that make you Banned from Bell's Competitors too? ie: OntarioDSL, Primus, Look etc...?
Hell

..uh..I mean Bell
Pages: 1 2 3