FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Police Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hahaha, I just went downstairs to grab a coffee and in front of the building was the
Toronto police parking enforcment vehicle.... it was a 2005 zx4.... first time i've seen one as a cop car... haha
Get a pic!! heheh :postpics:

LOL...first time I used this one!

I'm curoius of how it looks? ie decals??
i tried... dude was just leaving.
It's like those Cavaliers and Neons that you see as Parking enforcement... I saw it once on Yonge...

In Europe, especially Ireland, all the cop cars are Foci
Ha i saw a few, tho this isn't my pic, am not french.
[Image: Focus_police_belge_1_T.jpg]

Hehe wonder wat happend to busting down thugs in crown vics! :P
I havent even been to europe and i know crown vic's would be useless there...

imagine going down some of those winding roads. in a yacht like a crown vic. lol.... oh man.

i want the renault cop car from ronin.
Actually in Russia they have the Crown victorias, and Ford Explours, along with the older Chevy Caprices as part of the American aid deals they have with Russia.
And i bet they have old 55 belairs for taxis there to eh?
Actually no 55 chevys there... lol they never recieved a american Car there till 1993. Russia has heavy impot taxes on all cars imported into Russia.
lol, russia doesnt count. i'm talking the smaller european countries. haha, imagine a crown vic barreling down a street in italy or france trying to catch criminals.
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:lol, russia doesnt count. i'm talking the smaller european countries.  haha, imagine a crown vic barreling down a street in italy or france trying to catch criminals.
[right][snapback]135768[/snapback][/right]

More like barrelling over the edge of a clif as they get outrun by a FIAT
crazikev,Aug 25 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:Go Leafs Go!
[right][snapback]135793[/snapback][/right]

Raine,Aug 25 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:lol, russia doesnt count. i'm talking the smaller european countries.  haha, imagine a crown vic barreling down a street in italy or france trying to catch criminals.
[right][snapback]135768[/snapback][/right]

More like barrelling over the edge of a clif as they get outrun by a FIAT
[right][snapback]135798[/snapback][/right]

Ding Ding Ding

We have a winner!
the icty cars here are focus' too.. they've had the previous 00-04 before 3dr and now they have 05' i've noticed this summer
Raine,Aug 25 2005, 11:55 AM Wrote:More like barrelling over the edge of a clif as they get outrun by a FIAT

A Fiat 500 maybe ;) , there are streets in Lisbon that a Mini barely fits trough, last time I was there I borrowed a Renault5 from my cousin and went to visit an aunt in one of the older quarters in Lisbon and I kid you not that I had to fold in the mirrors just to get around those cobbel stoned streets, those Crown Vics are only good here in NA where space isn't an issue.

Laterz :)
K_OS,Aug 25 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:
Raine,Aug 25 2005, 11:55 AM Wrote:More like barrelling over the edge of a clif as they get outrun by a FIAT

A Fiat 500 maybe ;) , there are streets in Lisbon that a Mini barely fits trough, last time I was there I borrowed a Renault5 from my cousin and went to visit an aunt in one of the older quarters in Lisbon and I kid you not that I had to fold in the mirrors just to get around those cobbel stoned streets, those Crown Vics are only good here in NA where space isn't an issue.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]135929[/snapback][/right]

VIVA PORTUGAL
haha Tri... wicked picture!!!
Got to love thoses police cars! Focus all the way! :lol: