FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Is #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acording to Autoblog.com, Ford was the number one selling manufacturer last month with the least decline in sales from a year ago.................. got it?
The only increase in sales from any brand in the United States was Lincoln.
wow..pretty nice stuff...course i'm sure this has to do with agressive incentives and pricing cuts.
My sales man at Colony Ford in Brampton says that they will stay at this possition for a good few months and same with the #1 quality spot too. Just 2 points above Toyota.
I can imagine that people would be hesitant to buy a car from a company on the brink of bankruptcy as well -- it's a consumer confidence thing.. and right now, Ford is putting on the strongest image of all american brands.

GM going bankrupt and selling out to the government
Chrysler shutting down it's factories as it goes bankrupt.
Ford is staying the course.

So this is nice news to hear.
what puppet said plus you can see they are adding some very nice cars.

I would definetly drive Fiesta, newer Focus, Fusion, Taurus, Flex, F150. i think i like the whole new line up from Ford.
oldeguy,Jun 3 2009, 06:49 AM Wrote:Acording to Autoblog.com, Ford was the number one selling manufacturer last month with the least decline in sales from a year ago.................. got it?
The only increase in sales from any brand in the United States was Lincoln.
[right][snapback]288709[/snapback][/right]
You mean American brands , because according to the news yesterday , Mercedes had the highest percentage sales increase . Don't remember exactly the percentage they said because I caught it right before they changed the subject . I don't usually pay much attention to the news , because there are no good news . So I guess Mercedes being the leader that means the rich get richer ... and you know the rest ..?
Not hard to be number 1 when your the only one left :lol:
DD1,Jun 3 2009, 06:33 PM Wrote:Not hard to be number 1 when your the only one left :lol:
[right][snapback]288796[/snapback][/right]
And s*** rolls downhill. And right now Chrysler is on the bottom.