FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mazda Cx-7 Spy Photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 112_news050823_mazdacx7spy_l.jpg]

Motor Trend

We've gotten our hands on an exclusive spy shot of the 2007 Mazda CX-7 taken during initial drive testing in Irvine, California. Company sources have confirmed that for North America, Mazda's new SUV will be powered by a 2.3-liter turbocharged, gasoline direct-injection engine and will be available in either front or all-wheel drive.

Turbo 2.3 out of the mazdaspeed, should be a quick little buger this thing :D

Looks good but that damn camo :rolleyes:
I think if my next car isn't a Subaru, it'll definately be a Mazda... the old MPV we have out in our yard has 230,000 km on it and it still drives as strong as ever...
Last Detroit auto show Sweet!

[Image: mazdacx7.jpg]
Mazda is an amazing company with allot of talented designers, that new CX-7 looks like an impressive machine. I wasn't aware that they brought out the new M5 till last week when I went into a dealership to look at the M3, the M5 thing if properly marketed will own the small Minivan market like Chrysler own the large Minivan market Kia and Hyundai are the only other companys that I know of that have an interest in the small market segment but they are at 2 years away from releasing anything.

Laterz :)
You think that looks good but you don't like the new Civic? OMG..that's funny!
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 09:11 AM Wrote:You think that looks good but you don't like the new Civic? OMG..that's funny!
[right][snapback]135630[/snapback][/right]

From that pic it does look pretty good, I am not just a sport compact fan i like mini utes like the escape,equinox and this one. Id rock a cobalt ss before any honda civic, mazda has a much more talented design team then honda ever will. I am awaiting total judgement until it is realeased, so why don't you hope into your inadequate w body gm and drive away, i hope your wheel bearings don't come apart on the way :rolleyes: :D :lol: Don't get offended now :P
Jays2000zx3, its more or less where Japanese Design is going, and yeah that thing is cool looking
What is it supposed to be... Looks kinda like a murano
Same pic Penwraith posted, but bigger:

[Image: 2050525.002.1M.jpg]

Freakin BAD ASS interior

[Image: 2050525.002.Mini14L.jpg]
[Image: 2050525.002.Mini15L.jpg]
[Image: 2050525.002.Mini13L.jpg]

This might be my next vehicle
beam me up Scotty!
great interior B) looks very nice
Kool_ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 08:18 AM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 09:11 AM Wrote:You think that looks good but you don't like the new Civic? OMG..that's funny!

From that pic it does look pretty good, I am not just a sport compact fan i like mini utes like the escape,equinox and this one. Id rock a cobalt ss before any honda civic, mazda has a much more talented design team then honda ever will. I am awaiting total judgement until it is realeased, so why don't you hope into your inadequate w body gm and drive away, i hope your wheel bearings don't come apart on the way :rolleyes: :D :lol: Don't get offended now :P
[right][snapback]135632[/snapback][/right]

I won't get offended....you drive your parent's Topaz..lol
DOUBLE SNAP!!!!!!!!!
:ph34r:

COBALT SS = POS... that car has soo much crap that pisses me off... where are the bolsters on the bottom half of the seat... and WTFX is up with that trunk opening.
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:DOUBLE SNAP!!!!!!!!!
:ph34r:

COBALT SS = POS... that car has soo much crap that pisses me off... where are the bolsters on the bottom half of the seat... and WTFX is up with that trunk opening.
[right][snapback]135706[/snapback][/right]

But hey it makes good power :D

And holy fack that interior is badass. That is really put out of the enterprise, makes the civic interior look like our old tempo interior :lol:

It would kinda take gettin use to though, but that whole cool as hell screen and stuff wont make production but if it looks like that with a different nav screen, and other changes it will still be bad ass. Mazda is really gettin better these days, everyone vehicle they make looks good and all seem to be a huge hit B)

The cobalt trunk seems to open up like the new VW like on the jetta.

But hey our tempo runs great, gets us where we need to go until i get my own car and my parents get thier fusion or focus next year :D
Kool_ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:that whole cool as hell screen and stuff wont make production
[right][snapback]135719[/snapback][/right]

Wanna bet? I can see Mazda pulling that s**t out as an option cause they know people like it. And to be honest with you, I'd fork over an extra G or two to get something like that in my SUV.. that'd be wicked.
Raine,Aug 25 2005, 01:30 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:that whole cool as hell screen and stuff wont make production
[right][snapback]135719[/snapback][/right]

Wanna bet? I can see Mazda pulling that s**t out as an option cause they know people like it. And to be honest with you, I'd fork over an extra G or two to get something like that in my SUV.. that'd be wicked.
[right][snapback]135748[/snapback][/right]

It be wicked fo sho but that's kinda of a big far out swing to make that even an option but if they wanna do it

git r done :lol:
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 08:11 AM Wrote:You think that looks good but you don't like the new Civic? OMG..that's funny!

I just think that the Mazda is a bit more refined than the Honda plus they are destined for 2 different market segments, I guess that we'll have to agree to disagree on this one Jay.

the inside of that thing is mind blowing...holy fak
That is sos hot i mean serously think about it you could be naked and get chicks like no tomaro in that thing, the touchscreen is like chocolate top them man!! jjebus
K_OS,Aug 25 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Aug 25 2005, 08:11 AM Wrote:You think that looks good but you don't like the new Civic? OMG..that's funny!

I just think that the Mazda is a bit more refined than the Honda plus they are destined for 2 different market segments, I guess that we'll have to agree to disagree on this one Jay.

[right][snapback]135935[/snapback][/right]

I totally agree Check out the m5 now that is a SWEET ride complete period with zoom ZOOM!