FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So Who Smoked The Cop?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, who smoked that cop in Mississauga today?????

Apperently in a Green 4 door Neon....i'm gonna assume it has a "cop" impression in the hood or windshield...keep yer eyes open.

Not a big fan of cops, but hit and runs on anyone are shitty.
Slimsride,Aug 24 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:Okay, who smoked that cop in Mississauga today?????

Apperently in a Green 4 door Neon....i'm gonna assume it has a "cop" impression in the hood or windshield...keep yer eyes open.

Not a big fan of cops, but hit and runs on anyone are shitty.
[right][snapback]135430[/snapback][/right]

:blink: WTF? Where did this happen in Mississauga?
Hmm, so that explains why I saw 20 cruisers in a row coming out of no where on Southdown and Lakeshore last nite at 1:30 in the morning last nite... I was wondering what the heck happened, they were stopping at every interseciton of the local streets checking the cars as they passed by.
Whoever whacked that cop, if they're smart gives themselves up... or flees to Cuba and forgets about ever coming back here. Hitting and running is stupid, hitting & running on a cop? Sui-dam-cidal dude...

NefCanuck
Forget Cuba the biggest haven is Portugal. No extradiscion treaty with Canada and Euro lifestyle. All confirmed criminals know this.
Go to whoever did it!
2001 ZTS,Aug 24 2005, 10:57 PM Wrote:Forget Cuba the biggest haven is Portugal. No extradiscion treaty with Canada and Euro lifestyle. All confirmed criminals know this.
[right][snapback]135534[/snapback][/right]
Is that so? hmmm
TO PORTUGAL!
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:TO PORTUGAL!
[right][snapback]135657[/snapback][/right]

Beautiful women, fast cars, good food... What are we waiting for!
Cheaper Gas prices?
I heard about this on the way into work the night it happened, messed up man....
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 09:56 AM Wrote:Cheaper Gas prices?
[right][snapback]135671[/snapback][/right]

The price of gas in Lisbon, Portugal is actually a bit more than in TO but there the public transit system is more efficient than the TTC, the bonus is that the government regulates the price of gas so you don't have to worry about comparison shopping you're going to be gouged for the same amount at whatever gas station you go to ;)

Laterz :)
haha, i meant cheaper gas prices so i could drive there...

Who's up for an Intercontinental convoy!
scoobasteve,Aug 25 2005, 01:35 PM Wrote:haha, i meant cheaper gas prices so i could drive there...

Who's up for an Intercontinental convoy!
[right][snapback]135941[/snapback][/right]

I'll go :D

Laterz :)
watch out for them fires though, you might melt like the chevy truck did