FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Morning Coffee Fix Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thught I'd start this poll seeing how I just read something in the sun as to where Canadian are getting their morning cup of coffee these days, suprisingly it's not at home anymore.
Coffee = drinking drugs... it's an addictive stimulant.. may as well pop some speed before you go to work
lmao raine
it gets blood to your brain faster, and i couldn't go to school with a cup of coffee.
don't drink coffee regularily but Timmies has saved my life on occasion.

If Robins coffee is anything like what I had at 4:30am in Terrace Bay, I'd warn people away from ever drinking it... it's just gut rot in a heated liquid state. And it doesn't go well with The Big Harv from harvies.

actually, nothing goes well with a big harv... it's just something you eat, enjoy, and then suffer through the aftermath.
Mmmm...

I like to do speed and drink coffee....

mmm....methamphetamines rule....

YEAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAATTTT?

OKAYAYAYAYAYYYY,,,,,,,,,,,

.....oh man, I need another hit
LONG LIVE THE JAVA BEAN

PRAISE JUAN VALDEZ AND HIS ASS ( the 4 legged one of course)

if i could get Coffee in an IV drip, i would be a happy happy man
LMAO............... darkpuppet..........:rofl:

My Dad was going on about Huskey's coffee being so think you could stand a spoon straight up in the middle of the cup, a few years back. :puke:
Treats coffee....

thats what we have downstairs here at ATRIA.
Tim Horton's is OK once and a while, but I can't understand some friends of mine that drink it 3-5 times a day. I have major gutrot when I have just two.:puke:

Not to mention you could buy a week's supply of decent coffee by the 5th one....

01-yellow-ZX3

Tim's French Vanilla = Mmmmm :D
one large (CDN x-large) double-double on the way in... and then coffee run for tech support around 8:30 for another one.
when im super hung over or drained, or for the thermogenic purposes i only drink it like before the gym or something, with is once or twice a week...

Timmies usually-double double, sometimes starbucks mocha
Raine,Aug 24 2005, 10:12 PM Wrote:Coffee = drinking drugs... it's an addictive stimulant.. may as well pop some speed before you go to work
[right][snapback]135405[/snapback][/right]

I think you need a double double man :lol:
You need to add Timothy's World Coffee to that poll. By far the best chain for consistency in their coffees.
darkpuppet,Aug 24 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:actually, nothing goes well with a big harv... it's just something you eat, enjoy, and then suffer through the aftermath.
[right][snapback]135410[/snapback][/right]

I went to order one in a hung over state last weekend and was shocked to find out they dont make them anymore. Instead I was forced to order some Black Angus burger that was smaller than a goddam Jr. Bacon from Wendys WTF????
lordkingod,Aug 24 2005, 08:09 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Aug 24 2005, 06:17 PM Wrote:actually, nothing goes well with a big harv... it's just something you eat, enjoy, and then suffer through the aftermath.
[right][snapback]135410[/snapback][/right]

I went to order one in a hung over state last weekend and was shocked to find out they dont make them anymore. Instead I was forced to order some Black Angus burger that was smaller than a goddam Jr. Bacon from Wendys WTF????
[right][snapback]135465[/snapback][/right]
They don't make them anymore??? WTF, i was pissed when they got rid of the Ultra Burger, that thing was awsome
Two cups of instant coffee before I leave for work and once at work I insatntly make coffee using beans from TIMMY[Image: timmycup.gif]

Don't do the coffee thing myself, tea is my poison of choice in the AM.

If I do the occassional coffee, it's a Tim's but anything over a medium and I get the DT shakes from all the caffiene and want to climb the walls :blink: (Which means that when my co-workers are in a sadistic mood they'll pay for a X-Large Tim's just to watch the fireworks <_< )

NefCanuck
"nothing like a big glass of OJ"- father guy thingy from the tasmania cartoons
Pages: 1 2