FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thats What You Get...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: pic1494.jpg]
FociPhil,Aug 24 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:[Image: pic1494.jpg]
[right][snapback]135336[/snapback][/right]

Sweet... some clear turns just became available... :lol:
VULTURES!!!!!!!
FociPhil,Aug 24 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:VULTURES!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]135339[/snapback][/right]

I wonder if the engine's in good condition... I could use an SPI buildup engine. :lol:
Is that a new stlye of custom trike??
MEGA SIC!
I can't beleive that the bike is not destroyed, the car whailed that mofo!!!
I'll forever marvel at the strength of Fords...
And yet again, Ford Develops the latest, greatest bike stand.
unfortunately the car did what it was supposed to do upon impact .. crumple up and absorb the impact .. although these days that turns into a written off car.

not like the 70's with the massive chrome bumpers .. that bike woulda been tossed 200ft down the road
Damn... Is that photoshop??
Black_ZTS,Aug 24 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:Damn... Is that photoshop??
[right][snapback]135392[/snapback][/right]

Thats what I'm thinking...

something doesnt look right
:lol: lol too funny.............
there is no question that is not real don't be so silly guys
How can the bike take that in the rear!!! :D ....It coudln't be real..
[Image: reflects.jpg]

i'm thinking it's real...(i'm really to observant for my own good)
focusonthis_88,Aug 24 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:How can the bike take that in the rear!!!  :D ....It coudln't be real..
[right][snapback]135448[/snapback][/right]

Your are quite right. As the owner of both a Focus and a bike, the bike would loose, BIKES ALWAYS LOOSE unfortunately. :(

Looks to me like the original photo may have been a car that hit a post.

Thats a cruiser too. Absolutely no frame or anything of strength that high to cause even a paint scratch. In reality if a Focus hit a bike ........... never mind too sickly to contemplate.
Ouch! Thats gotta hurt

02ztsian

Gotta go with real. Look at the sun reflecting off the right side of the backrest on the bike. The shadows indicate the sun is to the right so that jibes. Second, look at the reflections in the chrome on the bike. They also coincide with the greenery in the background, just on the other side of the road.
fake.

There is no way a bike is going to cause THAT much damage to a car. For those of you who have played around with your stock bumper, its a TOUGH piece to damage. Its not going to buckle easily, nor wil your hood. And if you think that some PERSON could have held that bike DEAD straight while a focus plows into him from behind doing like 100, then well I guess superman does exist.
Pages: 1 2