FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sat In One Of These Today......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Drivesthebeast,Aug 25 2005, 09:31 AM Wrote:My Parents have recently driven a altima 3.5SE and a SE-R.  They've also driven a top end Camry and Camry Solara V6, a Mazda 6S V6, and a few other cars all in that segment...they said that the 05 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited will blow the doors off of ANY of them without trying.  My dad said it's even faster than some of the Volvo's he's driven too...I think I'd go with the Subie, sure the altima looks cool, but it's gonna be another one of those cars that too many "mee too" people will own and I don't know if I like the idea of that much FWHP in big car like that without an LSD...Besides, the Legacy has the STi engine in it, just detuned...the guys at Hamilton Subaru said that it's easy to make the Legacy Stupid fast, and it won't look like anything out of the ordinary...

Yes, my family has mad love for stealth cars...lol...
[right][snapback]135635[/snapback][/right]

I'll have to book a testdrive for that car.

Jenn liked Andrew's WRX wagon. So I'm half way there. :lol:
I saw an S60 R the other day... beautiful car.... too bad the orangeish leather will be ugly as sin in the next 5 years.
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:I saw an S60 R the other day... beautiful car.... too bad the orangeish leather will be ugly as sin in the next 5 years.
[right][snapback]136731[/snapback][/right]

That's the problem with these new coppers and orange coloured cars.
I thik they will be the teal blue of the future. Too many of them. (no offence to copper owners)
Pages: 1 2