FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Fiesta Sedan For U.s. Caught Testing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fiestafourdoor_spy001_opt.jpg]

Ford has already released 100 Euro-market Ford Fiesta hatchbacks into the hands of its Fiesta Movement ambassadors, but the actual production model being developed for the U.S. will have some differences, as these spy shots indicate. For one, the U.S. will have a sedan model in addition to the two- and four-door hatchback. If you peruse the gallery below, you'll notice the sedan gets a large trunk with a high decklid. The extra cargo capacity adds some rear overhang, but it appears to integrate nicely with Ford's overall design.

This model snapped while testing also features camouflage over its front and rear end to hide the various design tweaks that will be exclusive to our market. As much as we can tell through the cloaking, it appears U.S.-spec Fiestas will have a different, larger grille than their European and Chinese counterparts. Check out the rest of the spy shots that reveal Ford's new small car from every angle in the gallery below.

More Pics
That rear overhang is massive. It almost looks like the rear axle needs to be pushed back about a foot.
That looks awful.. It needs a huge a$$ drag radial in the back to make it look right.
I doubt anyone will buy one and if they do it will just blend into traffic along with the Prius and fit.
Euro Styling FTW.
Anybody else notice it's running on Focus 15" rims?

Hatch FTW!
reldridge,Jun 2 2009, 10:41 PM Wrote:Anybody else notice it's running on Focus 15" rims?

Hatch FTW!
[right][snapback]288697[/snapback][/right]
Yes.
i see these cars all the time in montreal.. no supprize to me
those mirrors are something else lol.
will not buy one. ford never brought the good stuff from UK and european market here. we got all the junk cars. look at 1st gen focus. massive recalls.

I've never understood anyone buying a small sedan. When it is that little of a car it has to be a hatch or wagon for me.

The 3 and 5 door hatch Fiesta looks much better too.

[Image: photo.jpg]