FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Scavenger Hunt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Speaking of a Scavenger Hunt in the GTG's
Who ws setting a scavenger hunt up and is it going to be completed. I know there is alot of ppl that wish to participate in a 2009 version.

Just windering????
You mean like the Niagara Cruise from before you were around? We haven't had one of those for quite some time. It may be a good idea. Talk to Puppet and see what he thinks about it. He may have some good ideas as he was the one who set up the last one, I think.

BTW John, would you be allowed to participate? Don't forget your permission slip. LOL :lol:
Meford set up the last Niagara Cruise. (credit where credit is due -- as everyone recalls, it was a lot of fun)

I'll see what we can do
Ok Cool just wondering....

Kev.. your an A$$hole too lol... To answer you question I forge my parents signiture all the time lol
Scorcher000,Jun 2 2009, 01:32 PM Wrote:Ok Cool just wondering....

Kev.. your an A$$hole too lol... To answer you question I forge my parents signiture all the time lol
[right][snapback]288649[/snapback][/right]

Just bustin your balls brother, just bustin your balls. LOL :icon_mrgreen:
darkpuppet,Jun 2 2009, 01:17 PM Wrote:Meford set up the last Niagara Cruise.  (credit where credit is due -- as everyone recalls, it was a lot of fun)

I'll see what we can do
[right][snapback]288647[/snapback][/right]

My bad. Bryan did a great job with that event. Fun was had by all. I tied for first with former member, Will with the Black SVT. I think I still have pic's on my Photobucket Link. This was held back in 2006.
Lets do it...If you need help orginising it let me know.