FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Holy Dam. I Wanna Hump This Spi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may be a repost

But dam!! I dont care what the exterior looks like but I wanna hump this SPI engine bay

[Image: f3616281.jpg]
Specs? Numbers?

Can I have seconds?!?!
Nice SPI, but I'll stick to my Zetec. :D
Thats SPI would womp many of us on here.
The only reason I checked this thread was because for some reason I thought that said STi...
agreed with jay, that spi can prob rape most ppl on this board, myself included (stocker :( ) but that is sexy looking, can i have er after u micro? or maybe b4 so i don't catch anything :P
I dunno if this is the same guy but he was making like over 200 to the wheels or something :blink:
ya hes well over 200whp

he posted pics and a bunch of info a while ago but now i cant find them :(
The SPI engine bay looks SO much better with the valve cover painted, even if it doesnt have a big turbo bolted on.
I too was ecpecting a STI.

smith21,Aug 22 2005, 01:42 AM Wrote:agreed with jay, that spi can prob rape most ppl on this board, myself included (stocker :( ) but that is sexy looking, can i have er after u micro? or maybe b4 so i don't catch anything :P
[right][snapback]134644[/snapback][/right]

Bastard!!

:angry:
I was thinking about what a spi could be like this morning and what a perfect example this is. I was thinking more less a n/a monster but... who knows