FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 100 + Posts To Sell Items?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

I've been a surfer and contributor to this board for a while. I changed my user name and haven't been here for a couple of months. I don't understand why i can't post in the "sell items" section. I don't have 100 posts nor will i have the time to get a hundred posts so is there a way. WIll the moderators help me out?

I won't even post what i'm selling. I just need to unload some things since i bought a house and want to tune down the car. My wife is taking it over since i got a new car. she doesn't want a lot of the things i put on it.

Help a guy out, please.

two pics of my car.
you a FJ member booooooooooo strike 1

strike 2 your whinning booooooooo

who wants to do strike 3
dems da rules, and you wanna violate them. booooooooooo!!
woot free post and in b4 da :1lockd:
DD1,Aug 21 2005, 09:11 PM Wrote:you a FJ member booooooooooo strike 1

strike 2 your whinning booooooooo

who wants to do strike 3
[right][snapback]134595[/snapback][/right]

I got Locked out of FJ for trying to sell something under 100 post....... Stupid FJ!!!! GO FC.NET GO!!!!
Begs the obvious question; what was your "old" user name here?
Sangria,Aug 21 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:Hi Guys

I've been a surfer and contributor to this board for a while.  I changed my user name and haven't been here for a couple of months.  I don't understand why i can't post in the "sell items" section.  I don't have 100 posts nor will i have the time to get a hundred posts so is there a way.  WIll the moderators help me out?

I won't even post what i'm selling.  I just need to unload some things since i bought a house and want to tune down the car.  My wife is taking it over since i got  a new car.  she doesn't want a lot of the things i put on it.

Help a guy out, please.

two pics of my car.
[right][snapback]134593[/snapback][/right]

Why are you changing user names in the 1st place? That just makes you look even more sketchy....lol

The rules are pretty clear, you agreed to them when you signed up for that user name you changed. ;)