FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Volant Air Filter Replacements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
like it says I need to replace my air filter for my Volant since the current one is toast. my question is Who sells them, and how much, and where can I get one?
I have the same problem, where to buy one. I called Northern motorsports and they carry AFE filters but not that particular size. I went to the volant site and called the company they had listed for parts, they were US and shipping was 80 bucks filter 44. But I'm not paying that for shipping.

DRyanC
80 bucks for shipping? thats a RIP. heres an Idea, why dont you talk to Ondafritz' address since he has a US Address, and make arrangements with him to ship the Violent filter and what not to his place... im sure he will say yes.
If I wanted to ship it to a US addy, I could do that with my current love interest in Albany....... :D

But I don't want to wait till I go down south to get it, because I like to spend time alone with the person, rather then time on the car while I'm there, because I don't need a beating.... lol... :lol: