FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Gas Saving Device!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
20 bids :blink: !!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Put anything on e-bay and someone will bid on it !!
dlb,Aug 21 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:20 bids  :blink:  !!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Put anything on e-bay and someone will bid on it !!
[right][snapback]134515[/snapback][/right]
Damn. I just heard back from the guy and it won't fit the 2005 ST. :lol:
lmao..........
hmmm, i got a couple of two by fours maybe i sell them and make some cash.
If you put it under your brake pedal you extend brake life as well!
..., i carumba man
Quote:On Aug-17-05 at 06:20:54 PDT, seller added the following information:

Item might be dangerous and cause death, do not use in a real car. Writing this cause there are some retards in the world.

Quote:Q: Can I get it in carbon fibre? We all know that gives you 10Hp+ in weight savings. Thanks!
Aug-20-05 
A: We can cover it with carbon fiber stickers for an extra charge of $20USD. That isn't as good as real carbon but would still give you 7-8Hp !

Quote:Seller's payment instructions & return policy
Item will be shipped the crappiest way possible for 10$ Thank you
There are some awesome questions there. I wish it was cheaper. I want a piece of internet history.
Put anything on e-bay and someone will bid on it !!

Totally true... its quite pathetic!
i love it

best question so far is:
Q: Good day...I am very impressed with your fabulous device. I am on a restricted budget of 7$ a day and cannot possible afford this state of the art device. It seems like I might be able to fabricate one myself...if you do not mind, and i hope i will not cause any patent infringemens, could you send me some detailed dimensions and perhaps some plans so I can attemt to make my own? You will in no way be liable for any death that may occur to my person due to improper use of your ingenious invention. Thanks you and good luck
Aug-22-05
A: The dimensions are This thick <-----------------> this high <----------------------------------------------------------------> and this wide <------------------------------------------------------------>

^^^ ahah thas was my favorite too...