FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: You're My Bitch Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I own you MeFord

I've been looking to get a job closer to Oakville because of my new best girl for a while lives there. The union I dealt with for the ship crews is a CAW local (4401 Canadian Maritime Union) and apparantly I gained a rep as a hard ass (who knew LOL)?

Ford Oakville took note some how and I will now be working there handling WSIB claims! Not one, not two but three interviews to get it!
HAHAHAHA karma working at its finest
lol funny how the world works.
...and I am the new CEO of Ford :lol:

April Fools...fools

2001 ZTS's annual prank thread
Ahh thats 2 bad I was thinking I might be a April fools joke but on the other hand I was really hoping it was kinda true just for the drama.
meford4u, did your wife saran wrap the toilet seats this morning?
Gotta say sailor, this was one of your weaker April Fools pranks :P

Maybe that's because I deal with the WSIB and I know damn well you'd never fit into the culture of deny, defer, delay until death of the claimant <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 1 2010, 12:58 PM Wrote:Gotta say sailor, this was one of your weaker April Fools pranks :P

Maybe that's because I deal with the WSIB and I know damn well you'd never fit into the culture of deny, defer, delay until death of the claimant <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]304277[/snapback][/right]

I actually represent the Company at WSIB hearings all the time, most claims are bogus as confirmed by the private detectives we hire to video tape them doing things they aren't supposed to be "able" to do.

I love watching people squirm; I am a real sicko in that regard.

WSIB is so skewed in the claimants favour that it isn't even funny. Since we are federally regulated we fall under Schedule 2 and must pay all benifits and claims directly.

All the great April fools pranks involve you and I.

Not discussing this ahead of time=DOOM.

I have a great one for the two of us next year.
you owe us all a beer meaford2001stz
2001 ZTS,Apr 1 2010, 02:20 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 1 2010, 12:58 PM Wrote:Gotta say sailor, this was one of your weaker April Fools pranks :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]304277[/snapback][/right]

I actually represent the Company at WSIB hearings all the time, most claims are bogus as confirmed by the private detectives we hire to video tape them doing things they aren't supposed to be "able" to do.

I love watching people squirm; I am a real sicko in that regard.

WSIB is so skewed in the claimants favour that it isn't even funny. Since we are federally regulated we fall under Schedule 2 and must pay all benifits and claims directly.
[right][snapback]304278[/snapback][/right]

Interesting,

Though I see it from the other side. I see people cut off WSIB for the most ridiculous reasons. My personal "favorite" was the guy cut off because he wasn't progressing 'fast enough' through retraining.... while recovering from third degree burns and mental trauma from getting a vat of hot cooking oil dumped on him <_<

Companies also dispute claims because their safety record is so piss poor that just one more accident will shift the company into a higher premium bracket (and once a company is there its hard as hell to get back down the rate scale)

I see these people and think "There but for the grace of god, go I"

NefCanuck
Yes the WSIB is an industry that toys with someones lifeline. Its not fair, and its a cruel world, they're all about their bottom line, they could care less if you have a pot of boiling oil poured on your face, they wont give 2 nights***s.
I almost considered paying $20 to buy internet time to see 2001ZTS's annual post...

but then I had a Mojito.

This is still a classic though.
darkpuppet,Apr 6 2010, 07:21 PM Wrote:I almost considered paying $20 to buy internet time to see 2001ZTS's annual post...

but then I had a Mojito.

[right][snapback]304679[/snapback][/right]

why in the hell would you pay to buy internet time? do they not charge you monthly? or has Bellus started charging you hourly for internet?
all I can say is what a RIP.

paolo,Apr 7 2010, 10:42 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Apr 6 2010, 07:21 PM Wrote:I almost considered paying $20 to buy internet time to see 2001ZTS's annual post...

but then I had a Mojito.

why in the hell would you pay to buy internet time? do they not charge you monthly? or has Bellus started charging you hourly for internet?
[right][snapback]304705[/snapback][/right]

Given the drink that DP mentioned in his post, methinks Fearless Leader isn't in Canada ATM :unsure:

NefCanuck
^--- more or less correct..

just got back...

hint:

[Image: DSC_0904.jpg]
paolo,Apr 7 2010, 10:42 AM Wrote:

but then I had a Mojito.

[right][snapback]304705[/snapback][/right]

^^^
"Common sence: I haZ it."

http://www.jmorganmarketing.com/wp-content...ommon-sense.jpg
NefCanuck,Apr 7 2010, 10:51 AM Wrote:Given the drink that DP mentioned in his post, methinks Fearless Leader isn't in Canada ATM :unsure:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]304706[/snapback][/right]

He could also be visiting a gay spanish club too.. you shouldn't judge a book by its cover :| or a dude by what he drinks.

Thats like saying Nik is an A-Hole right off the bat cus he looks weird, you can't do that man, nick may very well look like an A-Hole on the outside, but hes probably a nice dude who loves his ford focus.

:P :P
paolo,Apr 7 2010, 02:56 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 7 2010, 10:51 AM Wrote:Given the drink that DP mentioned in his post, methinks Fearless Leader isn't in Canada ATM :unsure:

NefCanuck

He could also be visiting a gay spanish club too.. you shouldn't judge a book by its cover :| or a dude by what he drinks.

Thats like saying Nik is an A-Hole right off the bat cus he looks weird, you can't do that man, nick may very well look like an A-Hole on the outside, but hes probably a nice dude who loves his ford focus.

[right][snapback]304727[/snapback][/right]
Your an idiot.

Puppets in Cuba(or was).

Nik doesn't own a Focus anymore.

Done.
paolo,Apr 7 2010, 02:56 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck

[right][snapback]304727[/snapback][/right]

Actually I am an asshole. I love telling people how it is. :lol:

And I miss my Focus, it was a good commuter car.
Pages: 1 2