FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Meford4u's Car In Focus Fanatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who else noticed the god of fuktards car in the HPA ad? Just curious if you got any money or free parts for that?
I heard that it was there, but I don't ahve a copy of the mag.

No free parts. Apparently because the car is public domain, they can post pics of anyone's car anywhere.

I want free stuff!
werid.

hmmm well I went to hpa's website and noticed it redirected to http://www.focustuning.com
so it seems liek there the same guy? Hmm wonder if there back in the game?
Yeah, FRD is a division of HPA which used to run focustuning.com, it's all the same guys.
i'm not sure but i believe because they built the car they can use old photo's of it, if they were to use a photo taken by Meford or someone after it was sold then that photo would not be allowed to be used without permission.

now, because of the internet the only way to copywrite a photo is to watermark it.
if you find someone using your car in some form of advertisement without or permission there is little you can do about it, last i checked! :(

either way....

HPA = Shady

:ph34r:
meford4u,Aug 20 2005, 07:07 PM Wrote:I heard that it was there, but I don't ahve a copy of the mag.

No free parts.  Apparently because the car is public domain, they can post pics of anyone's car anywhere. 

I want free stuff!
[right][snapback]134387[/snapback][/right]

Remove the focus tuning decals.... I've been saying this for a year.