FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Back From Vacation!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got back from vacation.. no complaints about the focus on long trips!

Went to.. Mystic, CT... Newport, RI... Salem, MA.. and a few other places. Had a great time.. now back to the real world. We also found where the world's worst drivers live too! I feared for my life on most of the drive..and I swear Michelle was close to tearing off the oh s**t handle a couple times.

Vacation 2005

Next stop.. Mexico for our wedding next year... and then a 2 week tour of the eastern provinces the year after that
torradan,Aug 20 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:  We also found where the world's worst drivers live too!  [right][snapback]134334[/snapback][/right]

Is the answer "anywhere" in the 905 area code"?
Amazingly enough, no! 905 & 416 drivers are excellent compared to the Masshole, RI, and CT drivers! they're insane. I promised Michelle I would complain about "her people's" driving habits ever again. hehe

Usually when you have your signal on to merge onto a highway, people are courteous enough to let you in... not the Massholes! they SPEED UP and cut you off
torradan,Aug 20 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:Amazingly enough, no!  905 & 416 drivers are excellent compared to the Masshole, RI, and CT drivers!  they're insane.  I promised Michelle I would complain about "her people's" driving habits ever again. hehe

Usually when you have your signal on to merge onto a highway, people are courteous enough to let you in... not the Massholes!  they SPEED UP and cut you off
[right][snapback]134338[/snapback][/right]
umm, never has ANYONE let me in or moved over to let me in on the QEW, where ever you drive there always going to be bad drivers unfortunately
I went to Mass 8 years ago and it was nice there, we went to the cape though.
Pictures look good, glad you had a good time!
hmm the drivers in that state sound just as bad as people in IL