FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ofoc Is Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lots of pictures in the events section including the Donway meet and the BBQ/photoshoot.

Nice to see it back Rich.

http://www.ofoc.ca/index.html
noice
its a what?

can i make money off of it? :ph34r:
NIICE, this is the site that brought me here!!!
Since he's been a mod in Focaljet, he doesnt come here that often.

Right Rich? what you are too good for us now days?

lol, i dont think this place is for the serious ford/focus enthusiast either. :lol:
Good to hear.
Glad to see some folks still visit it.

Although there isn't a forum on there, a lot of people still visit it (probably for the HID conversion). Reality has hit, and I've had to sink in funds to keep it afloat. The data transfer keeps going up and up...so I've decided to make an investment :D (that's why you may have noticed my bandwidth was exceeded message in the past few months). It's still a tribute to the old DSCR site, Focus-iT, that DanielB set up many moons ago (which reminds me...get your car on the track DanielB). Gotta keep our history alive.

I'm around...I've just been VERY busy with work. I'm one of the only few people designated/specialized to do what I do in all of downtown Toronto :o . Now that the SVTOA On Track has cooled off, I have a bit more time...until we have to start planning for next year.

PS> Mo...you know I still love you too :rolleyes:

B)
Never got my Respose from the server.
Do I still get 10% off at donway even tho my membership card expired in 03? :P
:lol: lol I'm sure rich has nice vacation photos of when the site went on its vacation lol :lol:
Raine,Aug 21 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:Do I still get 10% off at donway even tho my membership card expired in 03? :P
[right][snapback]134505[/snapback][/right]

I haven't approached Donway about starting it up again. All dealers are hurting right now and it's been a touchy issue on some fronts.

I'll see what I can do for 2006.
I can do 10% in part orders only :lol:
Crazirich,Sep 2 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:I can do 10% in part orders only :lol:
[right][snapback]138435[/snapback][/right]

Is that with shipping or anything?

I'd be happy with that...it gets you some recognition too B) Buzz me an email.