FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tornado's & Flipped Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow..

The weather here is completely bright and sunny but, about an hour ago there were 2 tornados less than 10k from my house and pouring rain like I havent seen in a long time!!

I've been told that cars were flipped and lighting hit a building not far from here either!!

Since about 5:30am the weather has been absolutely dreadful but, now, as of 5pm, it is a completely clear, blue sky, and sunny. The humidity has returned and the birds and back outside my window!!

What a strange day!!

Anyone else experience crazy weather today??!? I'm in the far south end of the city of Guelph about 5km off the 401..
In Fergus.... a couple of cars were BLOWN off the road... reports by Global news
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 19 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:In Fergus.... a couple of cars were BLOWN off the road... reports by Global news
[right][snapback]134145[/snapback][/right]

Fergus is just north of guelph
yea i was hoping to see some action up here at the store....nothing but heavy rain...
awwww...MUFFIN...

try going through a typhoon!!
this should add some excitement to the 24 hour race in caladone... yay!
FociPhil,Aug 19 2005, 06:12 PM Wrote:awwww...MUFFIN...

[right][snapback]134151[/snapback][/right]

Typoon ehh?!

Well I have been through 3 hurricanes and an earthquake so I'm experienced on natural disasters...
microbunny,Aug 19 2005, 05:29 PM Wrote:

Typoon ehh?!

Well I have been through 3 hurricanes and an earthquake so I'm experienced on natural disasters...
[right][snapback]134156[/snapback][/right]

I've been blown ashore quite a few times.
microbunny,Aug 19 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 19 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:In Fergus.... a couple of cars were BLOWN off the road... reports by Global news
[right][snapback]134145[/snapback][/right]

Fergus is just north of guelph
[right][snapback]134147[/snapback][/right]

I'm in Belwood, 10 minutes east of Fergus. Lots of lightning and rain today. Maybe I can blame a tornado for ripping off my rear suspension!?
I'm at the airport. No planes crashed today, everyone is safe.

However it did get really really really dark, like night time dark. It was so awesome, I went and stood outside, it wasn't raining, just windy and warm. Walked inside and it started to pour and then there was so much water out there it just looked like a thick fog, didn't really look like it was raining... but if you walked out you were drenched like, instantly. It was awesome.
2001 ZTS,Aug 19 2005, 10:40 PM Wrote:

Typoon ehh?!

[right][snapback]134159[/snapback][/right]

The navy is sooooooooo friendly sailor.
meford4u,Aug 19 2005, 07:09 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Aug 19 2005, 10:40 PM Wrote:

Typoon ehh?!

[right][snapback]134159[/snapback][/right]

The navy is sooooooooo friendly sailor.
[right][snapback]134173[/snapback][/right]

qUICK,..someone chop andrews head onto a pic of the village people@@@
WOW

Too bad it didn't wipe your ass right off the face of the earth.

We would have thrown a party in your honour.

No more bunny.

We might not miss you. We need a poll to decide.

The Fuktards at FC.NET

Pffftt... <_<
Good video and be sure to click on the thumbnails at the very bottom, they even have a Focus pic:

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20...3/page.asp
2001 ZTS,Aug 19 2005, 08:15 PM Wrote:Good video and be sure to click on the thumbnails at the very bottom, they even have a Focus pic:

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20...3/page.asp
[right][snapback]134192[/snapback][/right]

WHAT THE HELL...???

I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD HERE....HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP////THATS GOD-DAMN-RIDICULOUS :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
I was golfing, in 30-50MPH winds rain, lightning.
It all boiled down to shoting 110. my worst game of goldf in at least 5 years. And to make it even more pathetic, i only missed 4 putts.
crazikev,Aug 19 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:I was golfing, in 30-50MPH winds rain, lightning.
It all boiled down to shoting 110.  my worst game of goldf in at least 5 years.  And to make it even more pathetic, i only missed 4 putts.
[right][snapback]134201[/snapback][/right]

Ex*squeeze* me? :blink: What course were you playing that the course marshalls were so drain-bramaged that they let you continue to play through lightning?

SOP is once the lightning hits everyone gets told to get to shelter... I mean yer swinging a metal stick for chrissakes, instant lightning rod <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 20 2005, 01:19 AM Wrote:
crazikev,Aug 19 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:I was golfing, in 30-50MPH winds rain, lightning.
It all boiled down to shoting 110.  my worst game of goldf in at least 5 years.  And to make it even more pathetic, i only missed 4 putts.
[right][snapback]134201[/snapback][/right]

Ex*squeeze* me? :blink: What course were you playing that the course marshalls were so drain-bramaged that they let you continue to play through lightning?

SOP is once the lightning hits everyone gets told to get to shelter... I mean yer swinging a metal stick for chrissakes, instant lightning rod <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]134270[/snapback][/right]

Pffffffft it's only crazikev :P But yah lightning and golf is kinda out there :lol:
Hmm......... I'm suprised no one on here mentioned that the D.V.P. was flooded, a long with several roads in in markham neighborhoods
Pages: 1 2