FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spoiler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, where else can I get this besides this site??

My Future Spoiler..... Maybe
ZX3guy2000,Aug 18 2005, 11:59 PM Wrote:Okay, where else can I get this besides this site??

My Future Spoiler..... Maybe
[right][snapback]133971[/snapback][/right]

Call a Ford Dealership and ask them if they got one...
If you need to get a part number, my boyfriend can get any part number for pretty much any part out there. So PM me if you need it.
seeing as the MK1 is a euro version of the focus i'd think you could only pick that up from the UK .. but i'd talk to mitch (zx3tuning) and maybe he can help you out or even pick it up for you

i doubt that ford would be able to get that part ... they can't even get SVT parts
how much would shipping be from across the pond? Maybe there should be a group buy of something
that looks like the RPMlabs spoiler...i have no idea where to get them, but like other said, PM mitvh and see what he can do.
I sent a message to the seller of that spoiler on ebay.co.uk to see how much shipping would be or well just to see if they would ship to over here! I'll let ya know!
Just remember to times any Uk price by 1.20% (1.00GBP = $2.25CAD) and you'll get the correct canadian price, but shipping from there is a lot cheaper then shipping from here to there. something like that should cost round the 30~40 quid mark.
Also remember that you're importing goods from a non-NAFTA country, so you may have to pay a duty fee for bringing it into the country. Not sure what the current rates for auto parts are, but it's a decent percentage of the item value.

It's a fairly popular spoiler though, everyone is always asking where they can get it. Too bad there's no Carcept dealers around here..
That's looks pretty hot... Hope you get it.
I hope I do as well. Still looking for it though.
Mitch....

Are you able to get a price on this spoiler?