FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Took Some Photos After Wash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Haven't post pics in a long time, nothing much done to it except black rims with red lug nuts.

[Image: DSCF0258.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0257.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0255.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0254.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0250.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0249.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0248.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0247.jpg]
[Image: DSCF0246.jpg]
[Image: f68b04c1.jpg]
wow! do your fogs ever stand out on the white car..i like it, other than the black rims, sorry
love it. Dont change anything.

Well....maybe 1 thing. :D
I like, the only thing I would change is your screen name. :lol:
Looks awesome, as always. Now get a night shot for all these guys to see how bright HIDs are in stock housings
ANTHONYD,Aug 18 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:I like, the only thing I would change is your screen name. :lol:
[right][snapback]133831[/snapback][/right]

haha, no s**t heh
i like it alot, thats tight...CF hood might look pretty good witht hat
I like the rims, gives the car a real "undercover" look to it (Yeah like any narcotics cop would willingly drive a Focus :D )

NefCanuck
I like the car but I really dont care for the yellow fogs, all in all though, a nice, clean ride!

p.s. what is that mark above the passanger headlight on the hood? Is it a sticker? got a closer pic??
Looks good, the red lugs look pretty cool ;)
Nice, what is that on the hood by the grille, is it a logo or something. Not that i'm hating, just curious
i like the grille a lot, haven't seen it before............rims could go...........or maybe the picture isn't giving them justice, agree a cbf hood would look cool
The white with the black is too much contrast i think
Thx for the comments!! 2001 ZX3 stock side skirt will be install next week after paint and carccessory.com rear spoiler on the way!!

I really like my black rims and I don't think i will change it...the pictures just can't really show how they look like with the car...

The grill is from RPMlabs MS replica and the sticker beside the headlight is Wolf Racing

Raine: I will take some nite shot later, I like HID w/ yellow fog!!! B)
Black_ZTS,Aug 18 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:Raine:  I will take some nite shot later, I like HID w/ yellow fog!!!  B)
[right][snapback]133897[/snapback][/right]

Me too. Last time I saw your car you had one of the HID bulbs burnt out.. still looked sexy with the yellow fogs :)
Very nice. Looks good!
yeah looks good
WHat Strut Tower Bar is that?
Chromey,Aug 19 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:WHat Strut Tower Bar is that?
[right][snapback]134133[/snapback][/right]

The tower bar is Sparco.
Looks nice. Wow with the drop that black chin spoiler must be about 3 inches off the ground.
Pages: 1 2