FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Our Tempo I Just Detailed(56k Watch Out)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes a tempo but it's what i drive here and it's a great car to us so i don't complain

It is all done by hand but it's the best i can do with the stuff i have right now. Paint is original from 1993. The dash was not done in these pics, only done later in the day and i will a pic of it in the afternoon. I hope everyone like the job
Oh yah car also has 265000 clicks on her so she has been on the road just a little
Process washed with eo wet wash
cleaned well with mothers pre wax cleaner,followed up by sealer and glaze then topped with ultra gloss turtle wax
glass with stoner's invisible glass
wheels with eo all wheel and tire cleaner
michelin brake dust spray
tire drsssing armor all
dash and door panels is done with 303 aerospace
plastic along the pillars and roof is ultra shine protectant from tw ultra gloss line
carpet and seats done with oxi magic armor all stuff and tw power out
Armor all on the mats
black trim and door handles outside done with mothers back 2 black and topped with Armor all
door seals done with Armor all
everything was cleaned with a castrol SC diluted

[Image: IMG_0017.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0022.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0026.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0018.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0023.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0021.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0028.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0032.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0029.jpg]

Going to dress the wheel wells and eveything this afternoon along with a few other things, everything is all original outside besides tires
Detailing an old Tempo is like grooming a dead poodle. :D

Nice job though.
Ah yes, brings back some memories of my old topaz, great job, and wheres all the rust? Looks like it is in great condition
In way better condition than mine, departed, left us in early August of last year :mellow: . It was only 283000kms old, so sad how i couldn't be with it until it reached 300 000km, but its in a better place now **cries, and hugs focus**
Awww.. I miss my topaz...
You are fawked showing us pics of a stock Tempo. Why bother? Go put some spinners on it and that will make my day. :lol:
Gooooo Steelies!!! :lol:
deep.

Remember when TEAL was the new colour.... I can remeber there being thousands of teal cars driving around.... Now it's copper.
I miss my old topazs too............ lol and I had 3 of them
This reminds of the saying "It is pretty hard to polish s**t"
BradfordZX3,Aug 18 2005, 11:49 AM Wrote:This reminds of the saying "It is pretty hard to polish s**t"
[right][snapback]133782[/snapback][/right]

anyone wanna photoshop spinners on it, maybe when we get some plain steelies for the winter this year we will get some spinner hubcaps :lol:

Our's are polycast wheels, steel coated in rubber and plastic B)

It's weird to see just about everyone had a tempo our topaz at one time :D some were junk some were cool and reliable like this one, this thing is tuffer then bricks,can't kill it. Probably more reliabale then any focus ever built :P I just wish this one was a v6 5 speed
You should, get some plinners(plastic spinners) , I saw some guy yorkton with em on his little golf and I nearly s**t myself laughing so hard.

oh my friends got a 93 tempo GL . he loves it to, we plan to put a civic spoiler on and do it up A-Team style. hehe it will be great!.

Anyhow nice clean up job! I just recently cleaning my focus, I just vaced and used armorial or how ever the heck u spell it. but not quite as clean as urs. Mines a nicer car tho.hehe
i went back and put the actual types or cleaners,waxes and dressings in instead of just their prefizes and stuff incase anyone wnats to go out and try em :)

TW means turtle wax etc.. EO means eagle one
[Image: IMG_0021.jpg]

I was expecting the SHOCKER
I will get one later :lol:
Awwh, glad you like your car! :D
You detailed a Tempo?

I suppose I detailed a winter beater I paid $50 for...

Sometimes people just have way too much time on thier hands...
Kool_ZX3,Aug 18 2005, 12:28 AM Wrote:[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

[right][snapback]133696[/snapback][/right]

You forgot to take a toothbrush to those pedals...tsk..tsk
dBlast,Aug 21 2005, 05:44 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Aug 18 2005, 12:28 AM Wrote:[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

[right][snapback]133696[/snapback][/right]

You forgot to take a toothbrush to those pedals...tsk..tsk
[right][snapback]134551[/snapback][/right]

I cleaned them a bit but people drove it since then so, it's hard to keep those fuckers clean :(

I should make a thread on how much in repairs have everyone done since they had theier focus and this tempo would probably own all :lol:
Oh man , looks like u got some killer casettes :lol: wat are u packing for tunes in your tempo?
Pages: 1 2