FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Shitty Morning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Over flowing shitty water.. i can relate, last winter i had a "party" and some dink flushed a banana down the can. and well the next morning i go to have a shower and i go down stairs to find, the whole basement is flooded with shitty water and soap suds,... it was clean? s**t water? i don't know..... it was just bad. it ended up we needed to get a whole new drain pipe. really rather sad....
Man this reminds me of 2 stories .....

1. Lifted the cover and s**t in the top of the toilet at my friends house.... it was there 3 weeks later when I was there and checked again.

2. When my friend litterally killed himself skateboarding and we knocked on a door to ask if we could get something to stop some bleeding.... anything ... because he was bleeding like crazy...... She slammed the door on our face and my friend took a s**t right infront of the front door.
hahaha,
the one time i plugged the toilet up and it wouldn't go down my dad got a plasic bag and stuffed it in there, and then put it in the back of the pickup, when he got to work, he called one of his coworkers there who had a weak stomach, he showed it to him and he almost threw up :lol:
you people are nasty.... and coming from me that is a lot. Hahah I love it... I will go to almost any length to get laughs but when it involves shitting I usually draw the line cause well that's just not nice.

Although the washing machine story made me wonder.... what would happen if you plopped a turd in a dryer, turned it on and walked away? or microwave?
I'd think it would go along the lines of stuffing a poodle in a microwave. *splat*... not pretty.
tdot-zx3,Aug 17 2005, 08: Wrote:Man this reminds me of 2 stories .....

1. Lifted the cover and s**t in the top of the toilet at my friends house.... it was there 3 weeks later when I was there and checked again.

2. When my friend litterally killed himself skateboarding and we knocked on a door to ask if we could get something to stop some bleeding.... anything ... because he was bleeding like crazy...... She slammed the door on our face and my friend took a s**t right infront of the front door.
[right][snapback]133633[/snapback][/right]

Oh man those both made me laugh really hard, but that line is just killer
I guess that line is funny/ironic comming from me
Pages: 1 2