FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics From Thunder Tuning Car Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: DSCF1602.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1603.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1604.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1605.jpg]

800hp jeep. I loved it.

[Image: bdb11820.jpg]

[Image: 3bde95b6.jpg]

[Image: 3cf9c132.jpg]

[Image: 375c3bb6.jpg]

[Image: 7045b556.jpg]

[Image: c298c3fc.jpg]

Roof-Chopped Maverick, yeah, id drive this. :D

[Image: d57e736e.jpg]

[Image: bf985e18.jpg]

For Jay :P :lol:

[Image: 4d6a22fb.jpg]

[Image: ca1cad72.jpg]

Custom Fiberglass overlay for a freind I made. This replaces his hatch cover.

[Image: DSCF1600.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1599.jpg]
that jeep is pimpin!!!! those are some good pics, not alot of them, but they are quality!!
FociPhil,Aug 17 2005, 03:53 PM Wrote:that jeep is pimpin!!!! those are some good pics, not alot of them, but they are quality!!
[right][snapback]133498[/snapback][/right]

I have more on my home computer....

Some nice ones of Natasha and I's car.....
post more!
Nicest Maverick I ever seen. :blink:
SVT ZX3,Aug 17 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:Nicest Maverick I ever seen. :blink:
[right][snapback]133511[/snapback][/right]

There is no such beast as a "nice" Maverick. Ford's Gremlin to the world.
They where some nice cars...only 2 focus but they where awsome!
ANTHONYD,Aug 17 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:post more!
[right][snapback]133503[/snapback][/right]

I will, as soon as Im out of this country and back home.
Pics are good... loving the jeep!
meford4u,Aug 17 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Aug 17 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:Nicest Maverick I ever seen. :blink:
[right][snapback]133511[/snapback][/right]

There is no such beast as a "nice" Maverick. Ford's Gremlin to the world.
[right][snapback]133515[/snapback][/right]

You mean it isn't the focus? :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r:
I agree with Nate and Ash.. that jeep is awesome looking. Needs wider tires, but still sick.

Is that a Mini in the first set of pics? And if so, who bastardized it like that???
Yes the first pics are of the $300,000 Alpine Mini Cooper. It's definately unquie, but not something I would do to any car of mine.
I give the worked on Maverick its props, if only because it takes guts to actually want to do anything with that thing

Only thing that could top it is a worked over Mustang ][ (74 - 78) for sheer :blink: factor :rofl:

NefCanuck
Nate,
First off, thanks again for waiting for me, even though i was running really late. It was really nice to meet you and Andrea :)
Did you get a picture of both of our cars together, or individual pics. I had a pic of our cars together, but won't be able to get it off of the camera now.
Thanks,
Natasha
Nice pics nate! I did see both foci there! Natasha your car is looking good! And nate damn you and your turbo! LOL :P My focus was parked just in the 2nd parking spot before you got to the barrier. That mini is crazy.... when I got there to take a look the guy with the controls for it made the ass end come out. Very nice in my mind!

Looking forward to seeing more pics...

ZX3guy2000,Aug 17 2005, 09:20 PM Wrote:  Natasha your car is looking good!  [right][snapback]133652[/snapback][/right]

natasha,Aug 17 2005, 09:16 PM Wrote:Nate,
First off, thanks again for waiting for me, even though i was running really late. It was really nice to meet you and Andrea :)
Did you get a picture of both of our cars together, or individual pics. I had a pic of our cars together, but won't be able to get it off of the camera now.
Thanks,
Natasha
[right][snapback]133636[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I have more pics of a few cars, including ours. As soon as Im back home from Montreal i will post them up.

that sub in the cooper looks a lot like the MTX jackhammer..... is it?
nass,Aug 18 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:that sub in the cooper looks a lot like the MTX jackhammer..... is it?
[right][snapback]133745[/snapback][/right]

I dont know, stereos are pretty gay. :P :lol:
nass,Aug 18 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:that sub in the cooper looks a lot like the MTX jackhammer..... is it?
[right][snapback]133745[/snapback][/right]

No it's not...it's alpine sub

And stereo are not gay NATE! :D
Pages: 1 2