FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Leafs Are Really Screwed Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=133724

Thier screwed now :lol: thier isn't much left to play with and thier top guys are gone, looks bleak in t dot this year
Go Leafs Go!
Thomas might be signing with us... Whats this, his 5th time wearing the Blue and White?
crazikev,Aug 17 2005, 02:15 AM Wrote:Thomas might be signing with us...  Whats this, his 5th time  wearing the Blue and White?
[right][snapback]133349[/snapback][/right]

think it's his 10th lol, one more year and i think he is done he is like 42 now :blink:
Mogilny only had 8 goals last year in the regular season, and 22 assists for 30 points, that wasn't a very big contribution last year to the team. He was +9 though, and he was injured and played only 37 games. It was his hip that was inured wasn't it? I wonder if he got that corrected in the off season.. It probably says in the article but i didn't bother reading it as i saw it on sportsnet while the Blue Jays were beating the Angels.
We can still hope O'neil and Allison score 100 goals each.
We'll miss you Almo, you were one of the most exciting Leafs to watch while you were here.

Hence my Avatar, its Mogilny, im gonna have to change it now :(
crazikev,Aug 17 2005, 02:29 AM Wrote:Mogilny only had 8 goals last year in the regular season, and 22 assists for 30 points, that wasn't a very big contribution last year to the team.  He was +9 though, and he was injured and played only 37 games.  It was his hip that was inured wasn't it? I wonder if he got that corrected in the off season.. It probably says in the article but i didn't bother reading it as i saw it on sportsnet while the Blue Jays were beating the Angels. 
We'll miss you Almo, you were one of the most exciting Leafs to watch while you were here. 

[right][snapback]133352[/snapback][/right]

Mogiliny will not be missed.

If anyone who has watched more than 3 leaf games in their life will know that this guy is as inconsistant as the Focus.

Always hurt.

Good luck Almo.
o'neill :)
all i have to say really
CheckMyVitals,Aug 17 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:o'neill :)
all i have to say really
[right][snapback]133366[/snapback][/right]

Actually, O'neil was a really nice aquisition.
Meh, Mogilny's like Sundin... on again off again... depends on his mood the day of the game
hockey is a sport filled with overpaid wussies and idiots... screw 'em all!
lol, darkpuppet...

I never liked Moginly either, so for me, kinda glad he's gone.
Kool_ZX3,Aug 17 2005, 02:13 AM Wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=133724

Thier screwed now  :lol: thier isn't much left to play with and thier top guys are gone, looks bleak in t dot this year
[right][snapback]133347[/snapback][/right]

Feh, Mogliny hadn't been a steady contributor to the Leafs for the past couple of seasons and coming off of hip surgery with a year of rust? I think the Devils GM Lou Amarillo (sp?) needs to give his head a shake...

One deal I'm personally glad Ferguson did not make. Sorry Moggy, nice to have had you, but it was time to let go...

Speaking of letting go... Signing Thomas again? Geez, just drag Wendel off his rocking chair while yer at it <_<

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Aug 17 2005, 07:34 AM Wrote:
CheckMyVitals,Aug 17 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:o'neill :)
all i have to say really
[right][snapback]133366[/snapback][/right]

Actually, O'neil was a really nice aquisition.
[right][snapback]133368[/snapback][/right]
i know. i'm really anxious to see him in action finally wearing the right jersy
darkpuppet,Aug 17 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:hockey is a sport filled with overpaid wussies and idiots... screw 'em all!
[right][snapback]133396[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, you hit it right on the nose Steve!!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!
Meh, russians only care when they play for their country. The rest of the time it's float here and dive there.
ANTHONYD,Aug 17 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:
crazikev,Aug 17 2005, 02:29 AM Wrote:Mogilny only had 8 goals last year in the regular season, and 22 assists for 30 points, that wasn't a very big contribution last year to the team.  He was +9 though, and he was injured and played only 37 games.  It was his hip that was inured wasn't it? I wonder if he got that corrected in the off season.. It probably says in the article but i didn't bother reading it as i saw it on sportsnet while the Blue Jays were beating the Angels. 

If anyone who has watched more than 3 leaf games in their life will know that this guy is as inconsistant as the Focus.

Always hurt.

Good luck Almo.
[right][snapback]133363[/snapback][/right]
wow
played 66, 73, then 37 games for the Leafs while he was in Toronto, was he hurt a lot yes, was he hurt more than any other Leaf players? NO, the Leafs always seem to get injured a lot and he was a major offensive threat for them when he was not injured. And how can you say he will not be missed?? I think YOU were the one not watching the Leaf games, he was by FAR the most exciting player to watch on the Leafs(offense wise). Inconsistant, maybe but the guy is over a point per game in his career. The Leafs will miss him for sure, but they will not be lost without him. B)
ANTHONYD,Aug 17 2005, 08:29 AM Wrote:If anyone who has watched more than 3 leaf games in their life will know that this guy is as inconsistant as my Focus.

You said it pal.. :lol:
Lindros @ 1.55 mil is a much better risk than Mogilny and his fat contract, IMHO.
crazikev,Aug 17 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 17 2005, 07:29 AM Wrote:

Always hurt.

Good luck Almo.
wow
played 66, 73, then 37 games for the Leafs while he was in Toronto, was he hurt a lot yes, was he hurt more than any other Leaf players? NO, the Leafs always seem to get injured a lot and he was a major offensive threat for them when he was not injured. And how can you say he will not be missed?? I think YOU were the one not watching the Leaf games, he was by FAR the most exciting player to watch on the Leafs(offense wise). Inconsistant, maybe but the guy is over a point per game in his career. The Leafs will miss him for sure, but they will not be lost without him. B)
[right][snapback]133449[/snapback][/right]

I agree Kev, but you have to admit man, it's hard to like a guy who looks like he would rather be anywhere else than on the ice. I know he's a quiet soft-spoken lady bing winner, but sheesh, show us some emotion.
^^ same thing can be said about Sundin, he sucked that one year and then all of a suden in the oylimpics he was awwsome