FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Barrie - Come One Come All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEY EVERYONE!! - SEPTEMBER APPROACHES FAST!!!

I NEED EVERY ONE TO CHECKOUT THE BARRIE BBq POST AND SIGN UP!!!!

LETS MAKE THIS BIG!! :beerchug: :yikes:

COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WWWAAANNNNTTTT IIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!

:bowdown:
i might have a buddy with a mustang comin,
is that kewl????
Awwwh!
I'm coming... with possibly two other people!
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12430

why not just link up to it

and i'll try to make it out if i'm not in school
smith21,Aug 16 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12430

why not just link up to it

and i'll try to make it out if i'm not in school
[right][snapback]133316[/snapback][/right]

Its on a Saturday
yea, but getting down there and back and with work, and the girlfriend lol..lotsa things to think about :P
I'm in and Meford is going to "try" and make it.
count me in, the wifey and the little guy are maybe's, possibly 2 friends from barrie, and possibly another couple (guy with mustang) and his wife and son
ya mustangs are cool - whatever - its for everyone to meet up - meet people - eat - hang out - whatever - im pretty much open all day so if everyone wants to trickle in ealier - i dont really care - and if people want to come in alot later thats cool to - i open all night as well!!

COME ON LETS FILL THE PARKING LOT!!! :hi: :beerchug: :banger: :beer: :bowdown: :poke2:
hmm. I'm going, I might invite my dad to tag along, so if he dose you guys will have the chance to see the 66' mustang up close provided he comes along.
Frost__2001,Aug 17 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:hmm. I'm going, I might invite my dad to tag along, so if he dose you guys will have the chance to see the 66' mustang up close provided he comes along.
[right][snapback]133575[/snapback][/right]

Cool, I'll have to bring my camera and get some pics for my dad if the 'Stang comes out to play :D

NefCanuck
Lmao..............

either that or take some good photos of my dad Smoking some Foci's and Foci SVT's with the pony car lmao :rofl:

my dad loves to show off in that car.
Frost__2001,Aug 17 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:Lmao..............

either that or take some good photos of my dad Smoking some Foci's and Foci SVT's with the pony car lmao  :rofl:

my dad loves to show off in that car.
[right][snapback]133613[/snapback][/right]

:blink: A V8 289 will take out an SVT? Wow... doubt he takes any of the s/c Foci that show up though :D

NefCanuck
Well my dad dose have a few " vintage " mods on the car, so the 289 V8 is pushing anywhere between 300 hp to 330 hp and it's automatic to boot.
Frost__2001,Aug 18 2005, 12:00 PM Wrote:Well my dad dose have a few " vintage " mods on the car, so the 289 V8 is pushing anywhere between 300 hp to 330 hp and it's automatic to boot.
[right][snapback]133791[/snapback][/right]

vintage=heavy ;)
Frost__2001,Aug 18 2005, 12:00 PM Wrote:Well my dad dose have a few " vintage " mods on the car, so the 289 V8 is pushing anywhere between 300 hp to 330 hp and it's automatic to boot.
[right][snapback]133791[/snapback][/right]

330 HP and an autotragic? Ouch, that's like a Ferrari with square wheels :(

NefCanuck
now behave!!!
I should be still comin, barring any major disasters, God forbid.