FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For A Show Quality Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pick me! my car looks stock.. and has your shorthsifter! pick me pick me! :lol:
ok i was kinda wrong about the hp it's was 267 at TAG and they don't have a printer

now TOM is still working on a tune to hope fully get the car up to 300 or in the ball park

so until i get the tune from TOM and run 12 psi the car should make close to 300 at that time i will take my printer over to TAG and have dyno sheets right now the car is ok but needs final tuning and i still am waiting for parts for my cryO2 so untill then the print off will have to wait

but if anyone is in the area stop by TAG and talk to MEL cuz he was blow'n away by what he saw

Now like i said the car is not 100% and i know i will have to have something to back my word

but i think you have all seen the pics of my car and and i have kept my word one what i have done to it so far

so i respect what you are all asking for and it will come

but for now if anyone wants to ask questions or wants pics open a post and ask

i will post anything and every thing for you cuz if i can help any one out and help put the focus on the map for a perfomance car i will do my best to get the word out

and help the community as much as i can

after doing all the work i have changed

now it's not all about who is better is more about how more ppl can do the same and or share ideas and make a better focus

this car has taken a long time to build and if anyone is thinking of doing anything like it then i am there to help

if it wasn't for all of you and evry one else that loved the focus then i still would be driving a stock SVT

I have learned that you need ppl to help you out instead of being an ass about things

so with that said the post of dyno sheets and more pics of the car are on there way

hold thight sit back and enjoy

Dean
At this point I don't think Dean is making s**t up. I've always been the first to call him on BS but I dunno this time. Sounds like this car is really coming along super good under the hood Dean. I gotta come out and see it in person again sometime soon. What was the decision for the car to go to the Indy?
meford4u,Aug 20 2005, 07:52 AM Wrote:I'll make 3 comments here. 

2 SVT ZX3  The car has an SC.  I am not offended by your comments, I just don't think alot of the newbies know it has more power than most think.  And I hope we can get it tuned this summer.

[right][snapback]134286[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I know is S/C'd, I saw it in FocusFanatic. I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that comment. Hopefully the tunning works out for you as I absolutly love that car. SVTF + wagon = :bowdown:
Nice Post Dean....

Respect.
SVT ZX3,Aug 21 2005, 11:32 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 20 2005, 07:52 AM Wrote:I'll make 3 comments here. 

2 SVT ZX3   The car has an SC.  I am not offended by your comments, I just don't think alot of the newbies know it has more power than most think.  And I hope we can get it tuned this summer.

[right][snapback]134286[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I know is S/C'd, I saw it in FocusFanatic. I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that comment. Hopefully the tunning works out for you as I absolutly love that car. SVTF + wagon = :bowdown:
[right][snapback]134566[/snapback][/right]

Um, you must be a little confused, or atleast you've confused me. The car just had the JRSC put on when we bought the car. It wasn't on when it was featured in the mag. And it's not a wagon. Look back and it's posted here as the red FocusTuning car.
I may be more confused than you.
Dean, it takes a man with alot of balls to confess that he was a dick about everything he used to be, my hat goes off to you! Now to what this post is, i belive the cars i would chose would be Gords car, Jay's car, Mefords car, the car with crazy airbrush (not sure who u are, sorry) Definately Deans car, and i might add later on, but those 5 forsure would be my choices
Pages: 1 2 3