FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Labour Day G2g For Sask Fc.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the last one was a no go lets try for September 3 or 4.
This should give everyone some time to check their shedules and get the time off if need be.
Either day works for me.
So who is in?
im good for the 4th
As far as I know I have nothing going on, so I'll say I'm in this time :)
at this current moment I'd have to say the 4th.
BTW I didn't say where so I'm assuming at my place.
Is this thing still going on, and if so, who's all going?
I have plans for the 3rd, but I'm pretty sure I dont work on Sunday the 4th. I'll see if I can make it down under the conditions that both Bort and Phantom have to go, and you have to convince S2-Chad to try to come.. yes, those are the conditions.
guilty,Aug 30 2005, 05:16 PM Wrote:I have plans for the 3rd, but I'm pretty sure I dont work on Sunday the 4th.  I'll see if I can make it down under the conditions that both Bort and Phantom have to go, and you have to convince S2-Chad to try to come.. yes, those are the conditions.
[right][snapback]137405[/snapback][/right]

I'll let you know...tomorrow.
Let make a list who is all going to cme to this. Chad can't make on 4 but he could be here if if was on Monday. Add your name to the list so we can make this happen:
Date Sept 4
Location Saskatoon
Time Afternoon
1. SVTZX503--Donna
Sunday the 4th is the only day I'd be able to make it. I guess Chad will have to miss out then :P
guilty,Aug 31 2005, 03:42 PM Wrote:Sunday the 4th is the only day I'd be able to make it.  I guess Chad will have to miss out then  :P
[right][snapback]137891[/snapback][/right]
Got MY CAR BACk WOOT, I'm so down, long as guilty and bort are comin too. ohh and if the cost of gas doesn't exceed 1.30 :D
Phantom,Sep 1 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:
guilty,Aug 31 2005, 03:42 PM Wrote:Sunday the 4th is the only day I'd be able to make it.  I guess Chad will have to miss out then  :P
Got MY CAR BACk WOOT, I'm so down, long as guilty and bort are comin too. ohh and if the cost of gas doesn't exceed 1.30 :D
[right][snapback]138265[/snapback][/right]

Great that you got your car back.
I also have an extra set FC.net decals if you want them,which means you will have to come here to get them.
SVTZX503,Sep 1 2005, 05:14 PM Wrote:

I also have an extra set FC.net decals if you want them,which means you will have to come here to get them.
[right][snapback]138268[/snapback][/right]
I bought some off guilty just B4 the accident.
Phantom,Sep 1 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]138270[/snapback][/right]

I can come. I replyed to your message, but for some reason I thought you were in Regina. I can definately come, I'll just have to cancell my plans on Sunday night. So is the deal we're just coming for the day and leaving in the eve, or are we sleepin on the floor and leavin Monday?
Bort,Sep 2 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Sep 1 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]138270[/snapback][/right]

I can come. I replyed to your message, but for some reason I thought you were in Regina. I can definately come, I'll just have to cancell my plans on Sunday night. So is the deal we're just coming for the day and leaving in the eve, or are we sleepin on the floor and leavin Monday?
[right][snapback]138515[/snapback][/right]

You guys are more than welcome to stay the nite. Just bring sleeping bags. I have a few air mattress and couple extra beds.

Maybe S2 will show up on Monday.
Ok. What time does this BBQ start? Phantom and Guilty, lets decide on a time to meet at the North Walmart to start driving. I haven't decided yet if I'm staying the night yet, but I'm bringin' a sleeping bag just in case.
Bort,Sep 3 2005, 11:37 AM Wrote:Ok.  What time does this BBQ start?  Phantom and Guilty, lets decide on a time to meet at the North Walmart to start driving.  I haven't decided yet if I'm staying the night yet, but I'm bringin' a sleeping bag just in case.
[right][snapback]138691[/snapback][/right]
well if I'm going I won't be staying the night I'll just drive back. and we should meet at Northgate mall right by BMO. Only reason I say that is cuz I'm like 2min drive from there :D, But like I said depends on gas pricing hopefully doesn't go up but I figure Davidson will be cheaper.
Word on the street has it that Guilty can't come now, so that just leaves me and Phantom who'd come up.

Now I don't wanna sound like a dink, but 2 of us coming up when gas is $1.20 is kinda ludicris... Would anyone be offended if we held off until gas goes down, and more importantly, more than 3-4 show up? Especially if there will be 6 hours total in driving time.

Your thoughts?
Bort,Sep 3 2005, 03:57 PM Wrote:Word on the street has it that Guilty can't come now, so that just leaves me and Phantom who'd come up.

Now I don't wanna sound like a dink, but 2 of us coming up when gas is $1.20 is kinda ludicris...  Would anyone be offended if we held off until gas goes down, and more importantly, more than 3-4 show up?  Especially if there will be 6 hours total in driving time.

Your thoughts?
[right][snapback]138722[/snapback][/right]
As a side note I filled up today at 1.033 at super store just by albert st. :D
And I'd sorta agree if guilty is pooched.
Phantom,Sep 3 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:
Bort,Sep 3 2005, 03:57 PM Wrote:Word on the street has it that Guilty can't come now, so that just leaves me and Phantom who'd come up.

Now I don't wanna sound like a dink, but 2 of us coming up when gas is $1.20 is kinda ludicris...  Would anyone be offended if we held off until gas goes down, and more importantly, more than 3-4 show up?  Especially if there will be 6 hours total in driving time.

Your thoughts?
[right][snapback]138722[/snapback][/right]
As a side note I filled up today at 1.033 at super store just by albert st. :D
And I'd sorta agree if guilty is pooched.
[right][snapback]138723[/snapback][/right]

I'm okay with that. Maybe we should do this when more can make it out. I'm sure there will be a few more nice weekends.
Pages: 1 2