FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Winter Beater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The boy picked up his new winter beater today. He had been telling me about it and I just kept laughing. Until i went to see the car. It isn't mint, but it's in very nice shape for a 1988.
And it's a Ford. Sort of. Lincoln. Mark VII.

It's got the usual rust under the doors and some surface rust on the outside along the trim, but all in all a nice beater.

Oh, and the engine is a 5.0liter HO.

I see a switch for the Focus coming. :lol:

I'll post pics when it comes home. He's putting a new rack in it.

Oh, and the price? $300.

The customer walked away from the car when they told him the cost of a new rack with labour.

And the car is certified and etested.
:postpics:

cmon now, we gotta see this heap you speak of!
I'd believe it, those cars are popping up all over and at decent prices and still in decent shape due to the fact its old ppl that own them and they would rather buy a newer car. Even though it has an HO its no mustang, more less a sluggish T-bird on the fox chassis. I like the cars and have been waiting for one to come to me for over a year now but the lady won't seperate from it ....yet. Good luck with feeding it!!
He might turn around and sell the car if your interested and the right $$$$$ comes along.
nice mu ha haha ha ha ha

How much?? lol
5 bucks for the ford piece of poop
good lord :rolleyes:
2001 ZTS,Aug 16 2005, 10:21 PM Wrote:goo lord  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]133237[/snapback][/right]

I would rather drive that than that aztec looking Honda you posted up a few days ago.

Now that was crap!
meford4u,Aug 16 2005, 06:51 PM Wrote:I would rather drive that than that aztec looking Honda you posted up a few days ago.

Now that was crap!
[right][snapback]133240[/snapback][/right]

Good call!