FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mtx Jackhammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they installed one of these on Pimp My Ride
MTX Jackhammer
Pimp my ride
I've said it before...

PURE STUPIDITY!

and I love car audio~~ but that sub is retarded..
definitely, that car system is worth 30 times more than the car
320 f***ing POUNDS....HOLY JESUS
The kid looks genuinely scared!
microbunny,Aug 15 2005, 11:40 PM Wrote:The kid looks genuinely scared!
[right][snapback]132981[/snapback][/right]
he shoulda been scared when the selected him to "Pimp" that POS on wheels...like honestly what was he expecting?
lol holy ****!!

That's awesome! and stupid all at once. I love it.
Holy mother of frack... that's just stoopid I wanna know how the hell they expect the stock alternator to give that setup enough juice when the car is running, NVM when it's parked :blink:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 16 2005, 12:02 AM Wrote:Holy mother of frack... that's just stoopid I wanna know how the hell they expect the stock alternator to give that setup enough juice when the car is running, NVM when it's parked  :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]132987[/snapback][/right]

you only need 12 batteries, 10 capacitors, and 8 amplifiers to run it...whats the big deal???
To Quote the host of the show...

"this is going to blow your car, the F*** up!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH TOOO FUNNY

oh, and to quote the retard who owns the car...."what is it? what is this thing?"

bwhahahhahah...again!!
Oh man if they installed that in my car I think I'd be angry... that's hillarious..
10000 Extra pounds of weight.
ANTHONYD,Aug 16 2005, 09:40 AM Wrote:10000 Extra pounds of weight.
[right][snapback]133047[/snapback][/right]

Having owned the Olds version of that car, lemme tell ya, even with the V6, that car would be reduced to a trailer queen (Or a right lane roadblock :P )

NefCanuck
thats insane, his entire car is literally a rolling speaker box.

metal braces, steel frames, forklist...gawd.