FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Smart Four Four
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw one heading opposite direction on my way to work. No doubt heading to the MB headquarters near Eg & Laird.

Looks much nicer than the two door SMART. Same colour as this one:

[Image: mccsmart.jpg]
2001 ZTS,Aug 15 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:Saw one heading opposite direction on my way to work. No doubt heading to the MB headquarters near Eg & Laird.

[right][snapback]132813[/snapback][/right]

That car is almost tollerable.

Still wouldn't catch me dead in one of those..... then again, if ANYONE were to ever get in an accident with one of those.... they certainly would be.
2001 ZTS,Aug 15 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:Saw one heading opposite direction on my way to work. No doubt heading to the MB headquarters near Eg & Laird.

[right][snapback]132813[/snapback][/right]

Sat in one of those when I was over in Europe. I'm a big guy at 6'2" and I can tell you that while there wasn't a lot of extra space for me, it was certainly tolerable and all the controls fell easily to hand. If they bring it over unmolested from that design and I win the loittery, it would make a great "commuter car"

NefCanuck
Let's tip the bastard! :lol:
what kinf of engines they offer? same diesel?
there is another one in the family too... the roadster coupe only available across the pond of course.

[Image: Roadster-Coupe_0.7_80bhp_Auto_2_Door.jpg]

there are much better pics of it too.
mo_focus,Aug 15 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:what kinf of engines they offer? same diesel?
[right][snapback]132830[/snapback][/right]
[Image: B0002KH9WK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Aug 15 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:
mo_focus,Aug 15 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:what kinf of engines they offer? same diesel?
[right][snapback]132830[/snapback][/right]
[Image: B0002KH9WK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]
[right][snapback]132836[/snapback][/right]

hey that looks like a ZX3 motor

Actually, it looks more like NOs' SPI.. probably the same output too

[Image: ownedsmart.jpg]