FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Hood. Fogs, And Exhaust Tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little Update since AnthonyD's BBQ

VIS Invader Carbon Fiber Hood
[Image: 100_0418.jpg]

[Image: 100_0419.jpg]

[Image: 100_0424.jpg]

Cervini Exhaust tips in
[Image: 100_0422.jpg]

[Image: 100_0421.jpg]

$20 princess auto fogs :lol:
[Image: 100_0417.jpg]

Optima Yellow Top Cleaned up a bit
[Image: 100_0426.jpg]

[Image: 100_0427.jpg]
*drool*

I love your car!! can i have it :) :P lol
Awesome as always!!!

friggin hella clean..

keep it up man..
LOL only thing new to me are the fogs. Same ones I have I think :P Good mod haha

Actually, is that a different hood than the one you had when I came out there? VIS makes good stuff and I remember you were saying the fit on the other one was a little bit off... I can't see VIS having that problem, plus I don't know if you had that vent on the hood...
Raine,Aug 14 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:LOL only thing new to me are the fogs. Same ones I have I think :P Good mod haha

Actually, is that a different hood than the one you had when I came out there? VIS makes good stuff and I remember you were saying the fit on the other one was a little bit off... I can't see VIS having that problem, plus I don't know if you had that vent on the hood...
[right][snapback]132642[/snapback][/right]

Nope same one, it just doesn't close as tight to the grille as the stock one did. if i had a stock grille on there'd be a huge gap
I like it except for the tail lights, maybe a set of darker ones would do the trick or night shade them( I cant belive I just wrote night shade..............Im goin to hell for that)
Your car is amazing. Its soooo hot! Love it!
That car is hot as fack, just so clean and so well done. just plain awesome B)
you're car looks so sweet.
By far one of the nicest cars we have here on FC.

ANTHONYD,Aug 15 2005, 02:35 AM Wrote:By far one of the nicest cars we have here on FC.
[right][snapback]132694[/snapback][/right]

yeah no doubt thats pure hawtness...

NOW BOOST IT!!!!!
FociPhil,Aug 16 2005, 11:41 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 15 2005, 02:35 AM Wrote:By far one of the nicest cars we have here on FC.
[right][snapback]132694[/snapback][/right]

yeah no doubt thats pure hawtness...

NOW BOOST IT!!!!!
[right][snapback]133111[/snapback][/right]

POWERWORKS is hopefully what i'll be picking up next spring, just have to save up!

Cause man it sucks havin' the car look this good and being SOooo slow :lol:
I have to agree with those comments. Absolutly in the top 5 cars that I have seen on here.
HEY IM PICKING UP that engine plate - at summit ford
SL8RZZX3,Aug 16 2005, 03:19 PM Wrote:Cause man it sucks havin' the car look this good and being SOooo slow  :lol:
[right][snapback]133174[/snapback][/right]

No s**t!! :P
looks good.
Where did you find a clear 3rd brake light, I have been looking for one for a year.
Got to love that car!!!