FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ughhhhh... The New Subaru
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah... driving to work, the new WRX wagon passed by me... i think i threw up in my mouth a little. well... there's one car gone to sh*t. Evo anyone?
New WRX wagon? how is it different? I didn't know Subbie was coming out with another new Impreza already...
maybe it was the Saab WRX look-a-like wagon
I didnt think the facelift WRX would be out yet. The new one with the 3-section grill?
Is it like the wagon on here

subbie 06 wagon

or was it the saab sportcombi aero 9-3 wagon or whatever the fuk its called

p.s....made me laugh that the subaru has 17 holes in the trunk lid to hold that massive wing in place!!!
I'm glad I bought mine when I did.
microbunny,Aug 14 2005, 11:12 AM Wrote:p.s....made me laugh that the subaru has 17 holes in the trunk lid to hold that massive wing in place!!!
[right][snapback]132612[/snapback][/right]

Holy mackerel 17? That's just BEGGING to rust, never mind the fact that it'll weaken the trunk lid punching that many holes in it.

NefCanuck
ooopss....so no way I will trade in the SVT for one of this subbies???
I was checking them yesterday...mmm..4.8 % interest on 06's and 1.8% on 05's ...also checked up the saab Aero...2.5 turbo...mmm noice...

what you subbie owners will suggest??2001ZTS????
redsvtfocus,Aug 14 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:ooopss....so no way I will trade in the SVT for one of this subbies???
I was checking them yesterday...mmm..4.8 % interest on 06's and 1.8% on 05's ...also checked up the saab Aero...2.5 turbo...mmm noice...

what you subbie owners will suggest??2001ZTS????
[right][snapback]132628[/snapback][/right]

Go for the Saab so long as they are still doing the GM employee pricing thing. The 9-2x is too expensive otherwise.
Subaru is going straight the hell with that grill :(

The tribeca is at the local subaru dealer and everytime i pass by i cringe in disgust :D
maybe I get the Saab ..but not sure about the turbo one..(.35k before taxes)...mmmm....maybe the regular one better..
I like the Trabeca.
The new front end has a real Opel inspired look to it, I think.
Frost__2001,Aug 16 2005, 12:31 AM Wrote:The new front end has a real Opel inspired look to it, I think.
[right][snapback]133000[/snapback][/right]

I think you are thinking Alpha Romeo.
this is old...
but yeah, it was the new crappy 3grille subies