FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cougars On The Loose!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the boys who remember the night out at the Chicken Deli, I ran into that table of babes I was talking to at the local mexican restaurant lastnight.

Apparently, they have another birthday coming up on the long weekend... just in case anyone's interested :P

hahaha lucky bastards, get out your safari hats...

GET SOME PICS WITH THE ANIMALS!!
Quote:"table of babes"?

Um, I was there remember? Those weren't babes in either sense of the word be it age or hotness.

:rolleyes:
2001 ZTS,Aug 13 2005, 02:24 PM Wrote:

Um, I was there remember? Those weren't babes in either sense of the word be it age or hotness.

[right][snapback]132503[/snapback][/right]

OWN3D!
2001 ZTS,Aug 13 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]132503[/snapback][/right]

For some, there is a lower standard... For distinguished people like yourself and I, that standard = "Steve-Class"
So what you are saying is that in Steve's case, if the lady in question fails to meet the "standard" then the prudent thing to do is to LOWER the "standard" so that she falls within?

Fascinating.

[Image: spock.jpg]
Are these considered "STEVE-CLASS" babes? :D

[Image: 04-09-02MsSrTexas2001.jpg]
ZTWsugardaddy,Aug 13 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:Are these considered "STEVE-CLASS" babes?  :D

[Image: 04-09-02MsSrTexas2001.jpg]
[right][snapback]132564[/snapback][/right]

AWWWWWWWWWWWW FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing wrong with a night with a cougar....."more experience" woo hoooo. If she smells like depends, then thats a little too old.
Cougars...*shudder*