FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Since nos is gone, and there isnt anyone else to start these feedback threads. I'll just post thank-you and feedback to people ive dealt with within the last month

Hardkore - Thx again for the short shifter

Bob(Rubberman) Tires, Awesome as always

Chris (CtaMotorsports) Eibach springs - awesome price, service

MBRP.... good as always, quick shipping etc.

... thats about it. i think
scoobasteve,Aug 13 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:Well Since nos is gone, and there isnt anyone else to start these feedback threads. I'll just post thank-you and feedback to people ive dealt with within the last month

Hardkore - Thx again for the short shifter

Bob(Rubberman) Tires, Awesome as always

Chris (CtaMotorsports) Eibach springs - awesome price, service

MBRP.... good as always, quick shipping etc.

... thats about it. i think
[right][snapback]132488[/snapback][/right]

I have to thank nos for the K&N cone filter :D
I like being thanked but, I gotta thank a few people for help and parts in the last few months with my 2005~!

cafocus--mazda3 wiper blade
anthonyd--modded antenna
zoom--bumper lights
nos--taillights
sangriaredzx5--S2 spoiler
CTAmotorsport -- Thanks for the muffler, its awesome!
Symbiotix aka. lordkinggod -- thanks for the bumper
Rpmlabs.com -- thanks for the bumper @ lights
Zx3tuning.com -- thanks for the fuel door, upper and lower european grilles, tow hook cover, shorty antenna.
Guilty -- thanks for the decals
Danno -- thanks for the hookup on the hoffele grille, the dome light modules & other stuff I cant remember
Microbunny -- Thanks for the Speakerbox & sub
your all bums in my book
Mitch - Thanks for the shorty antenna
Guilty - Thanks for the decals
Nos and the rest of you - Thanks for the great reading material :D
aw jeeze...
i was talking like this month
if i go all the way back ... so many more people.
ok, seeing as were going into this month, i'd like to thank Eric (focusonthis_88) for his wonderful packaging to the sub that i purchased off of him, and also the sub cuase it works awsome!
I'd like to thank jarrod (focis8nt) for the taillights.
Thank you god for the mad skills you gave me, and to my momma for always believing in me, this grammy is for all my brothers in the street who fell before they could reach the top like I did, and most importantly I'd like to thank all the T-Diddy fans out there, if it weren;t for you I wouldn't be here right now.

Peace.
Class Act^^
ZOOM,Aug 14 2005, 09:38 AM Wrote:Thank you god for the mad skills you gave me, and to my momma for always believing in me, this grammy is for all my brothers in the street who fell before they could reach the top like I did, and most importantly I'd like to thank all the T-Diddy fans out there, if it weren;t for you I wouldn't be here right now.

Peace.
[right][snapback]132606[/snapback][/right]

And DD1 for letting me keep his car jack :rolleyes: bastard I will need that some day I guess your ass is coming to Brantford now the ?? is will your car make it? :lol:
Meford: Thanks for making sure I didn't get lost on the way to Bob's

Scoob: Thanks for the dynamt. The rear window panel no longer vibrates and road noise is next to nothing from the rear now

Micro: Detailing my engine bay and soundproofing my car. (and my new amp) ;P

Nefcanuck: Thanks for the Filet Mignon you left behing at my BBQ.

D.P: The copious amounts of beer.

Dom: Rims.

Rubberman: Tires.

ANTHONYD,Aug 14 2005, 10:42 PM Wrote:Nefcanuck: Thanks for the Filet Mignon you left behing at my BBQ.
[right][snapback]132696[/snapback][/right]

No, thank you Anthony for hosting the BBQ, t'was a lot of fun, even if I did manage to get completely lost afterwards (I'll be better prepared the next time, I swear! :lol: <_< )

NefCanuck
the estrogen level on this board just jumped ten fold
nass,Aug 15 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:the estrogen level on this board just jumped ten fold
[right][snapback]132768[/snapback][/right]

yes it did.

I feel dirty.
Anthony (Focused) at PI for the Energy Suspension bushings and night shade
Laidman for the AEM CAI and Strut bar
and this whole site for helping me get through everyday at work!! :beerchug:
you guys have some great posts up there........ lol

But thanks, Meford4u for the lights, they work great.
Thanks jarrod "focis8nt" for the strut tower brace. Good transaction.