FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Silver Zx3 With Hood Scoop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mentioned this same car a while ago, but this time I saw it again....4 times...or the number of times they passed my parents driveway when they saw I had the front end of the car apart the other day...wonder why they didn't stop in..coulda pimped the fc.net or ofoc.ca....

Anyways, it's silver, has a tint, 1st Gen MBRP exhaust, a strange little wing that is on the top of the hatch (it's like the JSP Pedestal type, but sits low on the car, and was colour matched to the body), a scoop of some kind (looks like one from a VW) grafted onto the hood and colour matched, rims, etc.

Just wonder if anyone else has ever seen this car, or might know who it is...they live in Brantford some where...
Dammit, I saw this car again today, and the driver looked at my car...he's got a little hotwheels sticker right below the 3rd brake light on the hatch, and it looks almost like he's got a set of Primax wheels or something like them on the car, but no drop...almost looks dumb actually...