FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How Long Before Lindors Gets Knocked Out Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Come on everyone and vote to see how long before that brain dead fool lindors gets knocked the fack out :lol:
He makes it to twenty and then gets whacked by a little old lady's purse on his way to the ice and bingo concussion #9 :rofl:

NefCanuck
he shouldn't even be playing with that many concussions.
FocusGuy7476,Aug 13 2005, 01:32 AM Wrote:he shouldn't even be playing with that many concussions.
[right][snapback]132411[/snapback][/right]

should of quit while he still had half a brain that works, son he will be eatin through a straw or something
First 5 games
He'll prolly miss making a check and hit himself off the boeards so hard and whammy... I thought I saw a Puddy Tat!?!?!? :twak:
^^no kidding. he'll be watching domi and mccabe kick ass... envy overcomes him... and he'll go all out on the shortest guy he can find. then... out. damn... whole million bucks wasted. i'm sure we coulda picked up a ton of good towel boys for his salary. like REALLY good towel boys
or a bucket of new pucks.
He makes it throught the year Go Leafs Go Go Leafs Go! (as long as he don't play Stevens or Doig)
crazikev,Aug 13 2005, 04:49 PM Wrote:He makes it throught the year Go Leafs Go Go Leafs Go! (as long as he don't play Stevens or Doig)
[right][snapback]132485[/snapback][/right]

I dont think Scott is coming back, thats one less worry i guess