FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Happened To Scoobasteve?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happened to scoobasteve???

20,000 posts in the last few days and nothing today.

I am seriously concerned for his well-being. Perhaps the fuktard crew should be sent on a search and rescue mission to find scooba.

He may have succumbed to a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome from hitting the 'add reply' button. He may have fallen and can't get up (he is of mammoth proportion.) He may have been fired from his job for abuse of company time surfing the net. His home pc may have expired. Who knows?

This is an emergency situation! :(

Let's find him now...

N/M peaceful? isn't it?
Geez I just got home from golfing and was up for the beer and road trip. I have an idea where he is.
he probably got lost somewhere in the country comming back from fordwich

How was The Club @ Bond Head?
LOL no wonder the board's been so quiet today. Schade's probably right, he's likely lost
him and microbunny are gone. Maybe they both got banned for a couple days :lol:
schade,Aug 13 2005, 01:26 AM Wrote:he probably got lost somewhere in the country comming back from fordwich

[right][snapback]132368[/snapback][/right]

It was a nice spread. There are a lot of staff waiting on you hand and foot. Almost overdone. The course needs some maturing. It was a little rough for the amount of money they want, but they are in their first year and I'll cut them some slack. I liked the layout though, except for the 9th hole. Who s**t in the designers cornflakes to make a green that runs off everyway possible and no way your going to hold the green with the stimp at 10+.
I'd go back.I shot 86
Kinda sounds like The Rock last august when i played it ... amazing course, but you could tell they rushed the opening of it. Push the opening back another half a year and it woulda been perfect. The course is super tough though ... i think like 13 of the 18 greens were either tucked or dropped off so far that you couldn't see them from 100yds out. Thats a course that you need to play twice ... the first time to learn it and the second time to actually play half decent.

even nick faldo only managed to shoot a 74
crazikev,Aug 12 2005, 09:46 PM Wrote:him and microbunny are gone. Maybe they both got banned for a couple days :lol:
[right][snapback]132374[/snapback][/right]

Nah./..

I can't speak for Scooba but, I had to go back to work, and unlike the 'computer technicians' on here :rolleyes: I dont sit behind a desk all day on the computer.......so I'm busy again!!

My whore level has dropped, sorry to disappoint the board...or benefit it...whatever jerkass
hey guys... haha, see you all missed me. well except for nos, s2, focis8nt, the list goes on

nevertheless. i got to and from fordwich ok. my luck. i get the tires on and my alternator harness breaks... (somehow a pin popped right out of it) limped the car home, picked up the new harness. installed it then i was off to greenday in barrie..

PS. i hate the 400. It really shouldnt take 3.5 hours to get from mississauga - molson park.
meford4u,Aug 12 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:
schade,Aug 13 2005, 01:26 AM Wrote:he probably got lost somewhere in the country comming back from fordwich

[right][snapback]132368[/snapback][/right]

It was a nice spread. There are a lot of staff waiting on you hand and foot. Almost overdone. The course needs some maturing. It was a little rough for the amount of money they want, but they are in their first year and I'll cut them some slack. I liked the layout though, except for the 9th hole. Who s**t in the designers cornflakes to make a green that runs off everyway possible and no way your going to hold the green with the stimp at 10+.
I'd go back.I shot 86
[right][snapback]132378[/snapback][/right]

There is a green like that at Riverview that does the same thing. It's right next to the water. Most of the time....green runs tothe water. This thingis an upside down soup bowl. Next to impossible to birdie. It's reminesant of shooting min-putt. All the greren is missing is a big bouncing cheeseburger.
scoobasteve,Aug 13 2005, 12:55 AM Wrote:hey guys... haha, see you all missed me. well except for nos, s2, focis8nt, the list goes on

nevertheless. i got to and from fordwich ok. my luck. i get the tires on and my alternator harness breaks... (somehow a pin popped right out of it) limped the car home, picked up the new harness. installed it then i was off to greenday in barrie..

PS. i hate the 400. It really shouldnt take 3.5 hours to get from mississauga - molson park.
[right][snapback]132413[/snapback][/right]

Take the back way its mint, like up through Bolton. Used it a few times and so maybe its 20-30 min longer if there is no traffic, but if its is bad. You save hours.
we got stuck on the 400... it was closed. some wanker decided to drive his envoy on the highway with the donut on. and then spun out and got nailed by a five hundred. then the molson park exit was closed

i'll never go to barrie for an event again,.
speaking of posts everytime i post it seems to take my count down, i had 29 now i'm at 21
Thats strange
foshizzle
YO!