FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Product....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: salty.jpg] :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any dangerous interactions with pennicilin?
hahaha thats some good work, you guys never cease to amaze me...
Talk about stealing my idea and running with it. Get your own junk.
meford4u,Aug 12 2005, 11:10 AM Wrote:Talk about stealing my idea and running with it.  Get your own junk.
[right][snapback]132223[/snapback][/right]

If anyone would know about the "intimate needs" of a man I guess it would have to be AnthonyD?
crab legs
meford4u,Aug 12 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:Talk about stealing my idea and running with it.  Get your own junk.
[right][snapback]132223[/snapback][/right]

I work in advertising..... It's what I do.
What program(s) do you guys use and or are the best to make things like this. I love photoshopping things but all i have is paint and ten minutes of time but i get results like so:

[Image: 1881586_20_full.jpg]
Crazirich,Aug 12 2005, 11:46 AM Wrote:What program(s) do you guys use and or are the best to make things like this. I love photoshopping things but all i have is paint and ten minutes of time but i get results like so:

[right][snapback]132249[/snapback][/right]

Try downloading "Talent ™".

:lol:

[Image: ineptitude.jpeg]

2001 ZTS,Aug 12 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:
Crazirich,Aug 12 2005, 11:46 AM Wrote:What program(s) do you guys use and or are the best to make things like this. I love photoshopping things but all i have is paint and ten minutes of time but i get results like so:

[right][snapback]132253[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
BTW, how did you guys get me posting here again? Was I drunk or something? :unsure:
2001 ZTS,Aug 12 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:BTW, how did you guys get me posting here again? Was I drunk or something? :unsure:
[right][snapback]132258[/snapback][/right]
i was gonna say
its nice to have the old 2001 zts back!!

"they all come back sooner or later" (except NOS, i think we pushed him over the edge and then dopped a boulder on him)
ANTHONYD,Aug 12 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Aug 12 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]132253[/snapback][/right]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
[right][snapback]132255[/snapback][/right]

INDEED.... well what program
haha, nice!
that product doesn't specify if it is for your front or rear lower region...... I need a product that helps with dangle-berries.

anthonyD do you know of anything??
nass,Aug 12 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:that product doesn't specify if it is for your front or rear lower region...... I need a product that helps with dangle-berries.

[right][snapback]132272[/snapback][/right]

baby powder...when it nice and humid out it works wonders for sticky ball sydrome (balls sticks to leg)
Hey Doctor (Foci)Phil:

My knob is chaffing my knees, what should I do?

I tried talking to a nurse about it but all she did was give me her phone number and said "see you Saturday"?

Thanks in advance.

i heard about your separation, and i perscribed her!! she should do the trick...she did for me *thumbsup*
FociPhil,Aug 12 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:
nass,Aug 12 2005, 05:40 PM Wrote:that product doesn't specify if it is for your front or rear lower region...... I need a product that helps with dangle-berries.

[right][snapback]132272[/snapback][/right]

baby powder...when it nice and humid out it works wonders for sticky ball sydrome (balls sticks to leg)
[right][snapback]132274[/snapback][/right]

I'll prolly get chaffed for saying this but after every shower in the summer and sometimes in the winter ( when I need to feel fresh ) I put some baby powder on the gentlemens, under my arms, and if no one is looking in the back door. Dries up extra moisture the towel can't get and you feel like a million dollah :D

I also told this to one of my ex's that was blessed with cannons, a lil dab underneath each one and no more chaffing.
Pages: 1 2